Re: [補教] 推薦法籍家教老師 (台北市)已刪文

看板Francais作者 (trabajadora)時間10年前 (2014/03/12 22:31), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/8 (看更多)
我是老師現在的學生喔 我也幫老師徵學生!! :) 他真的很認真教學 充分運用各種影音網路資訊 跟他上課絕對不會無聊的!! 我現在法檢DELF B2過了 都是多虧老師幫忙喔~~ 真的大推 如果有心要學好法文的人 一定要試試看!! 如果有興趣請跟老師聯絡 JEAN Scuderi: santamedia@msn.com 或是找我也可以 ~ ※ 引述《saffron ()》之銘言: : 這是我以前的老師 我現在不在台灣了 : 但我們還是像朋友一樣保持連絡 : 很喜歡他的教學方式 跟他學了很多! 所以幫他打一下廣告嚕~ : 這是他自製的招生廣告:(要登入FB才看得到唷~) : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=553774481312952 : 以下是他的自介: : Bonjour ! : If you have bases in French grammar and conjugation : or you can already write and read French a little bit : but have no opportunities of improving it orally and : make serious rises in communication … : If you want to make real progresses in this language : like be able to speak it and understand it in real life situations : or prepare the DELF exam or/and have planned to go to a speaking French : country as France, Belgium, Quebec, Morocco, Algeria… : I can help you. : I can help you to make very significant progresses. : My teaching method is not common. : I use videos, radio records, songs, and extracts of movies : to put the learners in situations such as : the one you can deal with in true life. : I also help people to prepare exams in the exact conditions of DELF : at any level. : I have almost all the manuals you can find in most of schools in Taipei. : I provide students all the material needed. : I adapt my lessons and exercises to each learner. : My job is not to teach you the rudiments of the language : but to provide you more knowledge, culture and understanding of it. : All my efforts and passion is turned to one purpose, one mission. : I just want to make you feel more comfortable and enjoy the learning of : this so beautiful language that is French. : 地點:台北市 六張犁捷運站 : 鐘點費:800/h 如果找人一起上(最多3人) 學費一樣800就2至3人分攤 : (我覺得以一個經驗豐富的家教老師來說 這個學費真的是賺到) : 如果要老師出來外面上課 鐘點費是 1000/h : (我推薦去老師家上課,我是女生,絕對安全沒問題的!) : 有興趣的人歡迎直接寫 email 給他唷~ : JEAN Scuderi: santamedia@msn.com : 有什麼問題也可以寫站內信問我 : 我如果能回答就會盡量回答 但最好的方式還是直接連絡老師 ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 36.231.232.252

03/17 22:23, , 1F
老師家現在在古亭站附近~建議去老師家上課 比較便宜設備又多
03/17 22:23, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1J86_Gr8 (Francais)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1J86_Gr8 (Francais)