Re: [NWN] Neverwinter Nights Collector's Edition …

看板ForeignGame作者 (碰巧這是我的專長)時間21年前 (2002/11/23 02:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 RealPlaying 看板] 作者: Drizzt (碰巧這是我的專長) 看板: RealPlaying 標題: Re: [NWN] Neverwinter Nights Collector's Edition … 時間: Sat Nov 23 02:29:28 2002 ※ 引述《PaoloMaldini (不來的 彼特 ㊣)》之銘言: : Neverwinter Nights Collector's Edition Unveiled: (Avault) : http://www.avault.com/news/displaynews.asp?story=11222002-94515 : 內容物: : The Art of Neverwinter Nights book : Official Neverwinter Nights soundtrack : Official Sword Coast map and mouse pad : Collector's Edition DVD case : Poster of Lady Aribeth : Neverwinter Nights t-shirt : 我看台灣是不會引進了... Bioware動作超快 現在已經有圖片了 http://nwn.bioware.com/about/collectors.html 大家可以去看看新的封面... (看起來像是文藝武俠RPG??) 如果說GameStop(www.gamestop.com)有賣... 或許會買吧 (EB上次拖太久...而且重要的是現在Gamestop運費便宜) The Art of Neverwinter Nights – The first ever collection of Neverwinter Nights art features 120 pages of exclusive artwork straight from the creative geniuses at BioWare. The book comes loaded with concept art, 'never before seen' sketches and images with a foreword by Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk. Official Neverwinter Nights Soundtrack – Featuring the soundtrack from Neverwinter Nights in its entirety as composed by Jeremy Soule. Seventy-two minutes of compelling, heart wrenching and primal music. Official Sword Coast Map/Mouse Pad – The exclusive Neverwinter Nights Collector’s Edition mouse pad features a detailed overview of the Sword Coast – a large geographical area in the Forgotten Realms where the game itself takes place. Collector’s Edition DVD Case – The entire three-CD game is presented in a new exclusive DVD collector’s case. In addition, the Neverwinter Nights Collector’s Edition will also contain an exclusive 34x22 poster of Lady Aribeth – Paladin of Tyr, as well as a l ong-sleeve, Neverwinter Nights T-shirt. The Neverwinter Nights Collector’s Edition will be available in stores nationwide on November 28 for a suggested retail price of $79.99. -- ┌───╮ ◇ ╭╮ ˍ▂▃▂ │┌─╮│───╮┌╮╭──╮╭──╮╯╰┐ ╭╭ —\ ││ ││ ──│││╰─╭╯╰─╭╯╮╭╯ \  ̄ \ │└─╯│ ╭─╯││╭╯─╮╭╯─╮││ ι\ \ └───╯─╯─╯╰┘╰──╯╰──╯└┘▁▁ˍ]▅▄_—╱_\ ▄▅ All I wish is to continue my journey.▂▄▄]▂▁ \ ▃▅/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.44.37 -- ┌───╮ ◇ ╭╮ ˍ▂▃▂ │┌─╮│───╮┌╮╭──╮╭──╮╯╰┐ ╭╭ —\ ││ ││ ──│││╰─╭╯╰─╭╯╮╭╯ \  ̄ \ │└─╯│ ╭─╯││╭╯─╮╭╯─╮││ ι\ \ └───╯─╯─╯╰┘╰──╯╰──╯└┘▁▁ˍ]▅▄_—╱_\ ▄▅ All I wish is to continue my journey.▂▄▄]▂▁ \ ▃▅/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.44.37 ※ 編輯: Drizzt 來自: 61.216.44.37 (11/23 02:36)
文章代碼(AID): #ztdaQ1F (ForeignGame)
文章代碼(AID): #ztdaQ1F (ForeignGame)