Re: [情報] Semi賽後訪問

看板Federer作者 (布阿送)時間15年前 (2009/06/06 09:10), 編輯推噓38(3804)
留言42則, 39人參與, 5年前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《fischcheng (布阿送)》之銘言: : 吼吼,邊看比賽害我晚餐都吃不下去,好險把拔贏了 : 既然沒有時差,我就來po一下賽後interview文好了 : btw. 明天早上我自己我也要比羽球耶,加油加油XD : --------------------------------------------------- : THE MODERATOR: Questions in English, please. : Q. How tense was it? 很緊嗎?(當然是指比賽阿XD) : ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, it was a tough match, no doubt. I thought he came out : of the blocks reallystrong with his serve and the way he was setting up his : shots, especially withhis forehand, which can, you know, miss sometimes. : It wasn't the casetoday, so it was quite a bit of pressure. I also thought : he had the upper hand from the baseline. He was serving better, so he : obviouslydeserved the lead. 當然阿,這是毋庸置疑的,他今天砲火全開,機會球也做的很好,尤其是他的正拍 你知道的,有時候總會出界的,不過今天完全不是這個狀況,他發球很棒, 他會領先是很正常的的。 : It was important for me to stay with himthrough the second set and save myself : into the breaker, because I wasn'tgetting many break opportunities. Thankgod : my serve started to get better as the match went on.I think once I got that : second set,you know, I knew I was always going to be in a shot. The longer the : match went, I was alwaysconfident with my, you know, with my physical abilities : and my mental abilitiesthat I was going to be able to turn it around in a tough : situation. 第二盤把戰局拖入tiebreak對我非常重要,因為他發太猛我都沒有機會破,肛溫天公伯 我的發球越來越進入狀況,我想說,若我把第二盤拿下了,你知道的,我總是會有機會 的,戰線只要一拖長,你知道的,我就有信心把頹勢扭轉過來。 : So I'm very happy to have made it,once again. 我很高興我又做到了。 : Q. Twothings: In years past you've kind of disdained the dropshot. : Today it playedvery well for you. You maybe hit 20, 25winners off that side. : In the final twosets, it seemed in the more athletic, physical points that it : played in your favorite, also. 你以前好像很看不起小球阿,不過今天卻用了很多, 特別是最後兩盤更是用的得心應手 : ROGER FEDERER: Well, I thought the conditions definitely slowed down midway : through the fourth set or so when the clouds came in, the cooler weather came : in. 這個嘛,我想這個球場的球速在第四盤中段有變慢,因為雲飄來了,天氣也變冷了 : I also think that might have helped me, you know, as well as getting more into : his service games and into his rallies. I knew if I were able to break him that : things could definitely fall my way, and that's exactly whathappened. : I think I definitely started to play a bit better. I was able to play more : consistent and also mix it up well. Then always, again, use the dropshot. : It's definitely been an important shot for me this tournament so far. 我認為這無形之中幫了我一把,你知道的,我越來越能在他的發球局有所作為,如果 我能成功破下來,整個局勢就會朝我想要的方向走。我覺得我真的有打得好一點, 我總算能打得更穩也更全面,當然包含了小球,這次RG我用上癮了。 : Q. You had a huge match in the second round against Acasuso and another one : againstHaas and another one today. Is it even greater satisfaction for you : to be in the French final this time given the hardships you've had to endure : along the way? 你之前跟Acasuso還有Haas已經打得很辛苦了,今天這場也非常接近,這樣一波三折 總算又打進RG決賽了,你有比以前更滿意嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, absolutely. It feels great coming through tough matches : like this, you know. It's more emotional. It's more satisfaction, even though : I'm...I love matches when I can really dominate an opponent. : But this is also agreat feeling of coming through this way, you know, not the : easy way, showing different qualities. It's not always something I've actually : had a chance to show, because matches were over too quickly sometimes. It's : good for me, somy career hopefully is going to be longer because of those : matches, in the long run. : I still feel fine, you know. Going to rest up tomorrow, practice a little bit, : and get ready for the tough final. 當然了,能一路連續打贏這樣緊的比賽當然爽,不過我還是比較喜歡我電人家啦。 不過這樣的感覺也很棒,能展現我平常沒啥機會展給大家看有韌性的一面 因為比賽總是"咻"一下就沒了,這對我也有幫助,希望我能在ATP打滾更久一點 我現在感覺還可以,反正明天還可以休息嘛,小小練一下準備周日的決賽。 : Q. Thefact is, picking up on that, almost all your matches, apart from Monfils, : you have played better and better the longer the match has gone on. Is that : experience? Is that finding it more difficult to get intoa rhythm early? : It's happened about fivetimes now. 是這樣的,除了跟Mon那場之外,你在其他幾場都是越戰越勇,這就是所謂經驗? 還是你只是比較慢熱而已?已經五場了耶~ : ROGER FEDERER: Yeah. Look, I don't know. I think I've definitely had a tough : draw. Looking back, I've played against quality players who play well on clay. : It's maybe their best surface. They always got out of the blocks pretty good, : you know, which made it hard for me. : Against Monfils it wasobviously key to win that first set, so it was again : today. It's in every match the same thing, but it's important that, you know, : I can react now. There was a time when I was losing quite a bit of three set : matches. You know, obviously they're not physical or anything, but for some : reason I wasn't able to come back in those. : Here we are in the best of five set scenario. Maybe I'm just more relaxed : knowing that, you know, as time goes by I'm only going to get stronger, : and the hard work is paying off. : It's nice, because I practice for hours and hours and hours and I don't get : tired, you know. So then to be able to show it also on a matchcourt in a big : opportunity like this, it's fantastic. 聽著,我自己也霧煞煞。仔細想想,我的簽表真的蠻困難的,前面碰到的都是很優質的 紅土妖怪,他們在紅土上行動自如,這對我來說真的很困難。 對上Mon,把第一盤拿下來絕對是關鍵,對今天這場比賽也不例外,對每場比賽都一樣 不過重要的是,現在我知道怎麼樣面對劣勢了,你知道的,我今年輸了很多三盤的比賽 你知道的,那並不是體力或是身體出了什麼狀況,不知道為啥我就是沒辦法逆轉。 來到RG,我們打得是五盤三勝,可能我就是知道了這樣的事實所以比較能放鬆 你知道的,隨著比賽進行我知道我會越來越強,之前一切的努力都有了回報。 真的很爽,我練了超久都不會累,可以在這樣大場面讓大家見識我的能耐, 這真是太神奇了。 : Q. Your last hit make you win the match and you go to the final on Sunday. : Your last hit hit my camera really hardly. 你最後一球把你帶到星期天的決賽,可是他重創了我的相機!! : ROGER FEDERER: I hit what? 我打到啥? : Q. My camera. I was taking photo of you. I was in the hole behind the baseline. 我的咖咩拉啦,我正在捕捉你的倩影,我就在底線後面那個洞洞裡面!! : ROGER FEDERER: I hope you're okay (laughter.) Risky job. 希望你沒事,(啾瞇) 你的職業風險還真大阿 : Q. On Sunday you will play with Soderling, so your opponent is not Rafa Nadal : anymore. What do you feel about the match on Sunday? Will that be much easier : for you, or what do you think? 周日你要對上SOD,不再是Rafa了,你感覺如何?會覺得比較輕鬆嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Um, look, there's no easy Grand Slam finals. It's very simple, : because the one who is on the other side of the net has also won six matches : and is definitely in the shape of his life. : I cannot obviously underestimate Robin, even though I've beaten him I think : in the five matcheswe've played against each other. But obviously it's nice : to see someone else for a change in the French Open finals. I've been there : before. I don't know if it's an advantage or not,because I've never been able : to win. : I'm sure, you know, pressure is big for both players, you know. Not only for : me, butalso for him. It's his first big step in a Grand Slam. I'm sure we're : going toplay some good tennis, because I thought he played we will really well : today against González. 恩恩,聽好,沒有一場GS決賽會是輕鬆的。這很簡單,因為站在網子對面那個絕對是 不好惹的,他一樣打贏了六場比賽。 我絕對不能低估SOD,雖然我之前從來沒有輸過他,不過看到RG決賽對手是別人,是 還蠻開心的,我以前曾經站在那裡,可是我也不確定,畢竟我也沒有贏過。 有一件事我很肯定,這對我們兩個都是很大的壓力,這是他在GS裡的一大步,我們 會帶給大家一場很棒的網球,他今天跟Gonzo打得實在是非常出色。 : Q. How dangerous is Soderling? In what way is he dangerous for you? SOD有多危險? 你覺得他會造成你怎麼樣的威脅? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, he was pretty famous for being dangerous on indoor : court, you know, just because he had a big serve. He has big shots off both : sides, forehand and backhand. I always knew also he had capabilities on clay, : you know. : But maybe because he was so dangerous on indoors you never really give him : maybe the respect on a slower courts. But he's beaten such quality players here : during his last couple of weeks that you've got to give him credit for coming : through those. They were not easy matches, especially mentally for him, and : also physically. : The way he came through today was impressive after being down a set and being : able to just to turn around like this. He is definitely...he's playing the : tennis of his life. I'm sure it's going to be a hard final, but I'm ready for : the challenge. 唷,我想說的是,他在室內地毯球場上是蠻令人聞風喪膽,因為他的一球入魂 除此之外,他正反手都很具殺傷力,而我也一直都知道,他在紅土上也是很可怕的。 也許是他在室內地毯上讓大家太害怕了,大家都低估了他在比較慢的場地上的能耐, 不過他過去幾個禮拜打倒了不少紅土妖怪,讓人們不得不去正式這個事實, 這些比賽對他來講,絕對不輕鬆,特別是心裡層面上,體能層面也是。 他今天把比賽逆轉是十分有說服力,我很確定決賽一定是場硬仗,不過我準備好了! : Q. You talked to us in Rome before that tournament started about the physical : work that you've been doing. You're a little bit secretive,but you said you : had been doing a little bit of physical work. Could you just perhaps give : us an impression of what you were doing there and how important that has : been in this clay court run? 你在羅馬大師賽跟我們說過,在比賽開始前你有做了些特別的體能菜單, 不過當時你有點小神祕,你可以小小說明一下你大概做了些什麼? 這些對你在RG又有什麼特別幫助呢? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean I've always been working hard. It's not like it's : the first time in my life I've started to work hard. People sometimes overreact : But at the same time, it's also I think important to let the people know what : you are actually doing, you know, when you're not at a tournament, you know. : I work extremely hard when I'm away from the tournaments. When I'm at the : tournament I pace myself, because most importantly is that I'm rested in those : events. That's you when you se me warmup. I'm more laid back because I've : already put in the hard work once I get there. : It was a lot of getting used to the sliding,the longer rallies, the four- : hours-in-a-row practice sessions. Those kind of things. Just getting...serving : for a long time,running around for a long time and just making it really a : match situation in a five setter of a French Open. : That's what I'm trying to do, and it's nice obviously that's been able to : pay off. It's been a good clay court preparation I've had, and I thought I : should play well in Rome already. Unfortunately I didn't beat Djokovic in the : semis, which I think I should have. : But ever since, I haven't been looking back at the defeats. Also I'm very : confident right now. 唷,我想說的是,我一直都很努力。不要說得我好像有生以來第一次開始認真好咩。 你要知道,當我沒有參賽的時候我比任何時候都還要更努力,而在比賽的時候我則 是好好調整我的步調,最重要的是,參賽對我來說甚至是一種休息。 這就是你看我在 暖身的時候那副慵懶樣,我會那樣懶懶的是因為,我在抵達賽場之前已經更辛苦的 努力過了。 那次跟你們說過的體能菜單,包含了一些紅土上的滑步,底線抽長球 甚至是一次就要練四個小時的份量,還有連續發球、跑步還有模擬五盤比賽狀況 這一直都是我在努力的,很高興這次見到效果,這個紅土賽季我準備的很充分 我本來還肖想,我在羅馬可以打得更好的,阿不過很雖的被Djo在semi幹掉了 不過阿,我從來就不去悔恨我曾有過的失敗,我現在信心滿滿! : Q. When you get into a five setter against Del Potro who has been firing the : ball well,very promising, doesn't have the experience, do you go out in the : fifth say,Show me what you got; I've been here; let me see what you have? 你今天吧 一直抽的很猛,可是缺乏經驗的DP拖進五盤的時候,你有過一種 看好戲的心態,看他會變出什麼玩意的想法嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I definitely feel more confident against a younger player. : I rememberwhen I was younger going to a fifth set is always a bit uneasy, you : know, just because you haven't been there that much. You're hoping so much to : play well, and I think in a fifth set there'snot, how you say... you can't just : start hitting crazy shots. There is much more mental and physical things that : come into a match like this. : Obviously at this age I do feel better going into a fifth set than I did : before. 當然,我對上年輕球員的時候總是覺得特別有信心。 我記得當我年輕的時候打到第五盤總是特別的緊張,你知道的,因為你還沒打過多少 五盤大戰,你很可望把球打好,不過,我想說的是,在第五盤,你不能只是一直打出 很瘋狂的球,像這樣的比賽,你要顧慮到更多心裡層面跟體能層面的東西。 當然啦,像我這樣的老球皮,要我把比賽拖進五盤我比以前更酥湖也更有信心了。 : Q. You have a good relationship with Laver. I wonder in you've talked to him : lately before the tournament? 你跟Laver的關係好像不錯,你最近有跟他談過話嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Rod Laver? : Q. Yeah. : ROGER FEDERER: Don't have his phone number. I didn't see him here, but, I mean, : we get along well when we see each other. It is so rare, and it's usually once : a year. I just guess it's common sense that, you know, when you've been at the : top of the game, for him and for me, that you relate and you like each other. : I'm very respectful towards the older generation, you know, everything that : they were able to achieve. You know, when people reach a status like he did, : you know, who get massive stadiums named after him and the respect that he gets : from his other players. You only hear good things about him. A legend like he : is, it's understood that I have the biggest respect for him. (不知道這個記者要問啥XD) 我沒他電話號碼也,我跟他交情不賴,不過我不會在這裡見到他。 我沒啥機會跟他見面,大概一年一次吧,我想,就常識來說,有種英雄惜英雄的感覺吧 畢竟我們都是曾站在網球最頂端的人。我非常的尊敬老一輩的選手,還有他們的成就 你要知道,當一個人有那樣的聲望跟地位,有個那麼大的球場用他的名字命名 還有所有其他球員對他的敬重,你總是聽到關於他的好事,像他那樣的一個傳奇 當然我對他非常的尊敬也景仰。 : Q. He admires you greatly. I talked to him the other day. 他非常欣賞你,我不久前有跟他談過。 : ROGER FEDERER: That's nice. Well, you have a connection. That's nice. I wish : I had it. 那很棒阿,吼~你有關係有背景喔,真好,真希望我也有。 : THE MODERATOR: French questions, please. : Q. Is it one of the most moving and difficult semis that you've ever played? 這是你打過最艱難、震撼人心的semi之一嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, yes. I can't remember a five set match that I've played : that was so moving. Well, maybe. I've played several five set matches. You : know, Safin was one of those, but this one I won. So it's important to me to : stay calm, yet it's all about emotions that tend to overwhelm you. : It's this feeling, this incredible feeling to win this match. You know, I was : down one set and then down two sets to one. It's incredible to get into the : match andthen end this way. : Even though I was sad for him, because, you know, he's a young player. You : always think that there aren't that many opportunities, that many chances : for younger players, you know. So I was a bit sad for him when I won. : I respect him awfully because he made considerable progress, and I'm certain : he's going to be a great player in the future. 我想是的,也許吧,我曾經打過不少五盤大戰,就像你知道的,05年澳網對Safin場 不過今天這場我贏了,對我來說重要的是抱持冷靜,打這種五盤大戰,你知道的, 那個情緒根本就是排山倒海而來的把你吞噬。 不過打贏今天這場的感覺實在太嗨, 你知道的,我一開始落後一盤,後來盤數還1:2落後,我能重新把比賽扭轉甚至贏下來 實在是非常的難以置信。 雖然我替他感到難過,你知道的,他還年輕,總是會認為 對於一個年輕球員來說,好像沒有太多的機會,所以我替他感到有點難過。 不過我非常的欣賞他,他的成長幅度非常驚人,我很確定他會成為一個偉大球員的。 : Q. What about the support of the French crowd? Do you feel something special : this year? I have the impression that everybody is for you. 你對法國觀眾的支持有啥看法?你覺得今年有啥特別的? 我覺得大家好像都在為你加油。 : ROGER FEDERER: Yes, of course. They were really great with me, and they : probably waited for this moment. They wanted me to do something magical. It : took me acertain while before I did it. It was probably due to Del Potro's game. : It wasan incredible match, I can tell you. : I had to wait long before I could do this, because when I needed the support of : the French crowd they were here with me supporting me. AsI said before, the : crowd was very emotional. 哈,是的,他們對我真的很好,他們大概等這個時刻等很久了吧。他們總希望我再達成 些不可思議的。不過今天真的打得很緊,我想說的是,這真的是場神奇的比賽。 我今天等待機會等了很久,當我需要支持的時候,法國群眾他們真的在為我加油 : Q. Several days ago you talked about 2006 and 2007 when you were totally : controlling the game. You were dominating the game. This time I had the : impression it's a fight for you. Have you learned something from this match? 幾天前你曾談論關於06、07年你完全掌控比賽的感覺,今天我覺得你面臨是一場 真正的挑戰,你有從中體悟到一些什麼嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, yes. As I said in 2006 or 2007 when I had to play : five-set-matches I said, I can't remember when the last or latest five-set : match was. You know, when you go from practicing to matches, it's difficult : to know where you stand. : I always knew I would be strong physically and mentally, as well. But, you know : it's a test. A five-set match is a test. When there are tough moments, quarter : finals, semifinals, finals, when it's a five-set match,that's when you can : find the answers you need to find. : So I've never really tried to play a five- setmatch on purpose to know where : I would stand. But today with experience, I'm older, I've got more information : I know what I can do physically and mentally. So it's simpler for me today : than in the past, even though of course it is a fight. : I like it, because there were moments when I thought it was quite easy. 唷,是的,如同我說過的,06、07年當我面臨五盤時,我是說,我記不得我最後一次 打五盤大戰是什麼時候了,你知道的,從練球跳到賽場上,你也不確定自己程度在哪。 我一直都知道我必須維持體能跟心智的強健,不過所有五盤大戰都是一場考驗, 比賽中總會有艱難的時刻,不管是quarter、semi或是final,只要面對一場五盤大戰 就是你找尋答案的最好機會。 我從來就不會刻意去尋求五盤大戰,只是為了要去尋找自己的定位 時至今日,我成長了,我對自己心智、體能的極限也有更進一步的了解 所以對我來說,現在的我去面對一場五盤大戰會比以前簡單的多。 我會懷念06、07是因為,有些時刻我打來真是得心應手的。 : Q. Now,you've said you know where you stand today. So is this more reassuring? 你說你現在知道自己的能力在哪了,所以也更有信心了? : ROGER FEDERER: Yes, of course. You know, to end a match or rather to end this, : you know... when you are playing a Grand Slam match, what happened before no : longer counts. It's the feelings that count. : When you reach the final, all questions have been answered. You know where you : stand. There are no pending issues. I know that physically I have zero problems : on Sunday, and this is what counts. This is what's going to reassure me I feel : good. 這是一定的,你知道的,在大滿貫的時候拿下一場這樣的比賽,之前發生什麼事都 不重要了,只有感覺算數。 當你打到決賽,所有的問題都已經被解答,我知道自己 的能力,不會再有其他東西能困擾我,我知道我的體能在周日絕對不會有問題 這就是一切的關鍵。 : Q. Soderling is totally fit here today in Roland Garros. Is that something that : would worry you herefor the finals? Soderling is reallytraining and : practicing. He's fit. Is this something that's bothers you? SOD今天狀態正高檔,關於決賽有什麼東西讓你擔心的嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: No, I totally respect what he's done sofar. What he's done is : that he's played great matches. I watched some of those,you know, the big : matches he played. Well, of course, it is a surprise. : You know, it's not just a quick win and then you reach the finals in a Grand : Slam. It's an incredible tournament he's had so far. : But it's still open for both of us. It's not ended yet. So I'm really happy : for him, because he's managed to come through, to stand out. So I hope I'm : going to stop him now. 不,不會的,我很敬佩他所達成的:他打了好多場超棒的比賽。有幾場我看了,你知道 的,爆冷門的那幾場。這並不是隨便打打,快打旋風的就打進大滿慣決賽那麼簡單, 他在RG的表現實在太令人震驚了。不過決賽的結果對我們兩都還在未定之天,畢竟賽會 還沒結束,我很替他感到高興,他一路這樣闖過來了,我希望現在該我來阻止他了XD : Q. Now,today you've played against a very big server, and what about this? : What about the break points? 今天你對上一個發球大砲,你對這感覺如何?破發點怎麼都離你而去了? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, I had two break points at the beginning of the match. : I thought that's a good start, and then no more break points during two sets. : Usually it happens on grass or hardcourts,but on clay this was a bit : frustrating. : So that's true. I've gone through difficult moments today,but I had to remain : calm because I knew the public was waiting for a turnaround, a moment for me. : But I couldn't do it, because as I said before, you know, Juan Martin was : playing really well. 唷,我比賽一開始就有兩個破發點,我還以為好的開始就是成功的一半勒。 可是後來兩盤,破發點都對我始亂終棄了,每個都離我而去 這在草地或是硬地上或許很平常,不過在紅土上這讓我很挫折、沮喪 恩,是真的,我今天碰到很多艱難的時刻,不過我必須保持冷靜,因為我知道觀眾 都期待著大逆轉、一個屬於我的時刻。不過我一直辦不到,畢竟就像我說得, DP今天的表現實在非常出色。 : Q. It was 3-All in the fifth set, and then he didn't serve very well. : He couldn't serve his first balls. Do you think that physically something : went wrong with him, or mentally? 第五盤3:3的時候,他開始發球不穩,第一發一直不進 你覺得他是身體上出狀況了嗎?還是心裡? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, this might happen, you see. You can't practice on this. : Well, of course it is surprising. I think he couldn't play eight first serves : during this game. Well, maybe I could have broken. It wouldn't have been : eight points but four points. : But anyway, it is surprising; that's true. But this might happen. The : conditions were slower. Perhaps he felt pressure. Perhaps he was tired. : These things happen. I don't think he should worry about this. 唷,這有時候會發生阿,你看看,你不可能練習過這種狀況的。當然這很令我驚訝 這局裡面他連續八個一發沒進,不過說真的,我應該更早就破掉他的,要不然會是 四個一發不進而不是八個。 無論如何,這樣的狀況事蠻特別的,不過就像我說得,這是有可能發生的。 球場狀況變慢,可能他因此感到壓力,也許是他真的累了。 這種事就是會發生,我不覺得他有啥好擔心的。 : Q. Will you not miss Rafa Nadal on Sunday? 星期天你會想豆豆嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: No, not really. Not really. Maybe for you you're going to miss : him, but not me. 不,搞屁阿,當然不會阿,說不定你會,可是我不會。 : Q. Well, this was like a meeting, a special appointment. It had been the case : for three years. 我是說,這就像一個每年的約定,三年以來一直是這樣。 : ROGER FEDERER: Four years. Four years. 四年了、四年了(或許把拔是把05法網semi算進去了) : But I've played against him 20 times, so it's always nice to play against : somebody else. You know, I'll still play against Nadal several times in the : future, so that's okay. I'm happy to play against someone else. 不過我已經跟他打過20次了,跟別人打打似乎會有新體驗 你知道的,我以後還是會碰到豆豆,所以沒啥大不了的,我很高興可以碰上別人。 : Q. You've said that Sunday's match is going to be very open, but could we say : that you are the favorite for the finals? 你說過星期天的比賽還在未定之天,可是,我們可以說你是最被看好的嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, it's up to you. Well, yes, it's up to you. I've never : lost... I was never defeatedby him, and I was there during other Roland Garros : finals but I never won. : Well, yes, of course I think that clearly I'm the favorite, but this doesn't : mean much. You know, such a final with pressure on both sides, you see. He : doesn't know what a Grand Slam final is, but I know, and I've played so many : times that this couldbe good for us. : But also, you see, he's got nothing to lose. This is a very open match. 當然啦,嘴巴長在你身上,怎麼說是你的自由。 我從來沒被他擊敗過,可是我也曾站在RG的決賽場上,卻從未贏過。 唷,是的,我想這一切很清楚,大家都認定我是最被看好的,不過這並不代表什麼 這樣的一場決賽對兩方都有不小的壓力,你看看,他並不知道GS的決賽事怎樣 可是我已經打過那麼多了。 可是你也必須理解,他沒有任何包袱, 所以我說,這場比賽還沒有定數。 : Q. During the tournament, there were very tough moments. You've played against : Monfils, against others. Do you have the impression that this year is your : year? There are signs out there. Don't you think so? 這次賽會你經歷了不少艱難的時刻,你覺得,今年是屬於你的嗎? 老天給了你不小的訊息,你難道不這樣認為嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, ask me the same question again Sunday evening, because for : the time being...well, yes, it's okay for me. I've gone through very hard : moments during the tournament. I've overcome them, yet there is a leap forward : to consider. : I was very happy toplay all these matches on the central court this year. This : is something which is not really usual or normal. But, you know, it's also : due to the opponents I was playing against. I was playing on central court. : So this is good for me, because I could practice. I was prepared for each match. : I knew that this was the central court I was playing on. This is something I : liked, I enjoyed, and I hope I'll play a good match on Sunday. But as I said : before, please ask me the same question Sunday evening. 這個嘛..禮拜天晚上在問我一樣的問題吧,是的,我是打了不少困難的比賽,而最後都 成功拿了下來,不過我還沒有跳tone想那麼多。 我很高興今年所有比賽都是在中央球場(Chartrier)打得,這個對任何GS都不太正常 不過你知道的,這也跟我的對手有關,我在中央球場打那麼多場,對我是好的 因為我有很多機會在這邊練習,每一場比賽我都準備充分。 我當然知道,我是在中央球場上打球,我喜歡、我也享受這個,我希望我禮拜天 可以打出很棒的比賽,不過就像我說過的,你禮拜天晚上再來問我一樣問題吧。 : Q. Sunday you can go down in the books if you win the only title that you've : not yet wonfor a Grand Slam. You can go down in therecord books. What do : you feel about this? Is it fear? Is it that you're excited? 如果你星期天的決賽拿下來了,你會被記到史冊裡,你有什麼感覺? 有特別興奮或是害怕嗎? : ROGER FEDERER: Well, not fear. Excited, yes, of course I'm excited, because : I know that these moments will not happen every single day. Yet I'm quite : relaxed. I've played so many finals, you see, GrandSlam finals, major : tournaments, major finals. I've seen that several times already, so I'm not : going to get too excited over this. : You know, I'm not goingto say, Okay, if I don't win this year I'm never : going to win. You know, I've always done my best here at Roland Garros. I have : all my chances in the future, as well. So what I'll tryand do is focus on the : match. I'll do my best, play my best tennis on clay, and I hope that I can win : the cup. 唷,我並不害怕,興奮倒是有一點。 因為我知道這樣的時刻並不是每天都會發生,就像沒有人天天過年 不過同時我也是很放鬆的,我打過太多的決賽,不管是GS或是其他的大比賽 我已經經歷過太多次這樣的時刻,所以我並不會興奮的睡不著覺的。 你知道的,我不會說,恩,我若今年沒贏下來,我可能以後都沒機會了 就如同你所知道的,我在GS總是打得很棒,我未來還是有很多機會的 所以我所試著去做的是,專注在禮拜天的這場比賽,我會盡我所能打出最好的網球 希望最後抱起冠軍盃的人是我。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 78.52.162.0

06/06 09:20, , 1F
推!感謝翻譯!原PO翻譯真是太趣味了! 肛溫天公伯XDDD
06/06 09:20, 1F

06/06 09:25, , 2F
也祝原PO比賽順利
06/06 09:25, 2F

06/06 09:26, , 3F
好事多磨 費德勒加油
06/06 09:26, 3F

06/06 09:29, , 4F
好長的訪問,原po辛苦了!!感謝翻譯!!
06/06 09:29, 4F