Re: [明晚紀念月] 主題

看板FarRadio作者 (你今天八卦了嗎?)時間15年前 (2009/08/10 14:24), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串4/18 (看更多)
其實喵的每個主題我都很喜歡 >///< 但可能在動漫那區的話,我比較不了XD 每次到這邊回應文章, 可以說出很多心理的想法, 也可以知道大家的想法與心情。 還可以和大家一起分享好聽的音樂>///< 真的很幸福唷~~~ 呀...我打的真短,總而言之,有喵的法兒版真的超棒的>///< 我要點 Alicia Keys的Fallin,之前看super idol 聽楊蒨時唱之後深深著迷呀~~~~ I keep on fallin’In love With you Sometimes I love you Sometimes you make me blue Sometimes I feel goodAnd times I feel used Lovin' you darlin’ Makes me so confused I keep onFallin’ In and out of love with you I never loved someoneThe way that I love you Oh, oh , I never felt this way How do you give me so much pleasure And cause me so much pain Just when I think I've taken more than would a fool I start fallin' back in love with you I keep on Fallin’ In and out of love with you I never loved someone The way that I love you Oh baby I,I,I, I’m fallin’ I,I,I, I’m fallin’ FallI keep on Fallin’ In and out of love with you I never loved someone The way that I love you I'm fallin’ In and out of love with you I never loved someone The way that I loved you I'm fallin’ In and out of love with you I never loved someoneThe way that I loved you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.163.228.115

08/10 23:11, , 1F
公主推推~^^
08/10 23:11, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1AVxqZAS (FarRadio)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1AVxqZAS (FarRadio)