Re: [Talk] I lost my job again.

看板EngTalk作者 (妳還是叫我Cancer吧...)時間8年前 (2016/05/19 22:13), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《kaina (屍鬼的存在價值)》之銘言: : Last Thursday, I lost my job again. : I don't know why my director told me to do something, : and when I did it, she just told me I was doing the wrong thing. : It's terrible feeling to me. : I never been this situation by anyone, just her. : That will tell me, don't trust anyone who is looks so kind!!!!!!! I used to meet some shit boss before... She wasting her time on doing some tiny things such as packing goods from materials for customer's order request instead of made some official notice on Facebook to aware our customer "due to some bullshit reason, your order will be delivered later then original ETD for almost 2 weeks." My colleague and I have to spend almost 50% of our working hours to explain the situation to each calling customers to made them not being so angry or even calm down. And our super boss blam us on her facebook "Oops, I can't believe my employee did not in my league." I quit my job and spend alsmot half year to get my new job, and I'm here for 38 months. Sometimes I'll feel sad or even pain on my new job. But while I recall my old days, these sad and pain are just a piece of cake, because I got my supervisor and colleagues on my back, they believe, they trust, they count on me to get customer to be satisfied by shit from my mouth. And that will be my energy to fight for my salary. Wish you could get a good job, a good job where someone who appreicate you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 59.120.11.232 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1463667212.A.9FB.html
文章代碼(AID): #1NFSeCdx (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1NFSeCdx (EngTalk)