Re: [Talk] I lost my job again.

看板EngTalk作者 (要換帳號了)時間8年前 (2016/05/11 04:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《kaina (屍鬼的存在價值)》之銘言: : Last Thursday, I lost my job again. : I don't know why my director told me to do something, : and when I did it, she just told me I was doing the wrong thing. : It's terrible feeling to me. : I never been this situation by anyone, just her. : That will tell me, don't trust anyone who is looks so kind!!!!!!! There's nothing to be depressed about. You're independent. You've done what you "felt like doing". So, you were just paying the price. Now, even if you learn a bit of somthing left to do, that can't be helped. You made your bed, now you must lie in it. It just suits you. Away from that so-called "proper" and toward your life. Needless to say, I understand how you feel. Somebody limited how close they became, because it's very difficult to understand others. They don't try to make deep connections with other people, they just focus on success, because success is easy to understand, Money, status, fame, power and admiration. They choose the easier option. But...... when you reflect on it a little, you'll understand. That's not "Life". Living... is just what you do, the inner fire that you act with. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.120.130.202 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1462912304.A.15B.html
文章代碼(AID): #1NCaKm5R (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1NCaKm5R (EngTalk)