Re: [Mind] Can I find someone like me

看板EngTalk作者 (Jim)時間12年前 (2012/07/30 11:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《foxclimber (攀緣植物)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《pttjp (真愛在哪裡)》之銘言: : : I am a poor person. : : very much : : many trouble let me sick and my life is bedder ... : : my fimily ,my mother my father and my brother are all devil : : they hurt me for many years. : : Everybody believe them ,not believe truth. nobody stand for me. : : Now I become strang person. : : I like hamesome boy before,but now no one is hamesome for me. : : now I like boy who treat me good. : : but................... : : nobody believe it??? : : It is easy before but now there are nobody!! my goodness : : I want to die and I dare not. : : No one help me and fairy me.What can I do? : : Somebody want to be my really friend? : Please read the name of this board again. It's EngTalk, isn't it? : Why do you think you can get help here? Will you believe me when I : say "I want to be your friend"? Don't be silly!! : Do not argue with your family any more. Go to see your teacher and : tell him/her your problem. I think you're a student in high school, : and I believe you can get some help from your teacher. : You may also send a mail to me. I will be glad if I can be of any : help. well to be honest, that's "kind of" EngTalk, too don't be harsh hahaha anyway we always have hard times some people got more of them, some got less it is without a doubt that there is no way that we can do anything to change what has been done so it is imperative that you must do your best effort that the future won't keep on going in this status quo and, stop being so eager to get someone to like you it's always a matter of time we are always willing to be your friend, well most of us i believe but you really have to be more confident in yourself finally, being different from others doesn't mean you are "strange" you are just no longer inside the box and in my perspective, that is the best place you can be or anyone can be for too long, we are being trapped inside the box and have to follow dogmatic traditions which ends up killing our imagination cheer up, it's not the end of the world -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.248.0.175
文章代碼(AID): #1G5W7-iz (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1G5W7-iz (EngTalk)