Re: [Talk] just wondering

看板EngTalk作者時間12年前 (2012/02/04 12:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
Hi Sir I haven't stayed in this board for a long time, yet the ability to languages such as English, French, German or even Chinese might be one of "Highlights" in searching for a mate in my opinion. Well-advanced English is not a prerequisite requirement, but to be frankly, it is pivotal. As you know, basketball player are more famous than soccer players here in Taiwan, but not in Hong Kong. The situation is quite the opposite according to the observation that I stayed in Hong Kong for reciprocal program in HKUST. So, how about we can make a scenario that a person whose mother language is Mandarin and whose intention is going to find a mate with the same background. Then I shall say the answer to your question is POSITIVE. However, contrary to the previous, a man/woman is looking for someone with different cultures with other things being equal, then I shall say that "it depends" Last but not least, when one is in a group that many people are unfmailiar with English, then it should be a fantastic merit, and vice versa. Hope to resolve the inquiry. ※ 引述《IAMSOBAD (Jim)》之銘言: : well first of all, : i don't know if this post should be posted here or somewhere else :P : but anyway hahaha : i thought it's english-connected : so here it goes :) : have anyone on this board have the intention to like a person only because : his/her english is good? : i mean : is having a good command of english one of the qualifications needed you be : your lover? : i do : and i'm just simply wondering, have anyone succeed in finding one? : cuz i haven't hahaha : anyway, just feel like asking ppl here : oh btw, i feel like this board is kind of quiet (comparing to other boards) : does anyone have any suggestion on how can we make this board more... : fun? lol : thumbs up to all who have to work today, keep up the good work :D -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.182.109.199
文章代碼(AID): #1FBAyOFB (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1FBAyOFB (EngTalk)