Re: [Mind] sad

看板EngTalk作者 (nicu)時間13年前 (2011/06/09 13:22), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
totally feel the same way, just upset for nothing and i feel helpless and can't do anything with it at all and my friend couldn't understand with it and got mad with me, what kinda friend was that , huh? forget it , i dont need such friend at all anyway, hope you feel better soon, just go out for a walk or think something that can make you smile..or watch a comedy show something have a nice day ※ 引述《lesdiamants (鑽石般閃亮的眼眸)》之銘言: : I have been sad for a couple of days. : I guess this emotion comes for no reason, and I have nothing to do : to let it go. : I am talking nonsense to myself, : looking back on the days gone so far, : looking for friends on my contact list, : daydreaming the stories that will never come true. : I am lazy, fail to pull myself together and feel tired about life. : I can not figure out why we create rules and follow them like fools. : Everytime sitting in my office, answering phonecalls and replying mails, : I get more and more confused. : Some trivias are beautiful, bubbles in the wine, flowers in the wedding, : but all I have is a hollow mind. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.64.3.185

06/10 11:10, , 1F
don't give a shit to that kind of friend
06/10 11:10, 1F

06/10 11:11, , 2F
you don't deserve it
06/10 11:11, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Dy5Y7fs (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #1Dy5Y7fs (EngTalk)