Re: [Talk] hard day

看板EngTalk作者 (諸葛亮™)時間15年前 (2009/06/10 17:21), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
I have been a graduate student, too. It exists too many bullshit professor among universities. They don't do any research, don't do any lecture, don't do any useful things. The only thing they do is just playing their graduate students.... I believe the suggestion is pretty good: Change a professor. Or leave the bullshit graduate school. Don't be afraid, Be brave! I appreciate the things you do! I really want to give you my best applause! You are the true warrior! You are fighting for dignity! Above is my sincerely speaking. It's coming from my heart. But I am a coward...I never do anything on my professor. So I got the degree.... ※ 引述《oesh (小吉無上濕(靈媒路線))》之銘言: : Today I passed a hard day. : Because I have some conflict with professor. : That is begining for a mail what I send for him. : The title of mail is "work reports for week". : But I don't want to writ the reports. : I feel so many rule in the lab. : I am not a maid of honor. : Why so much rule to constaint me? : So I write a imprudent report and send professor. : Than I get his mail. : He is angry. Let me white again and give more work. : I am so tired. : In the lab, my classmate their work less than me, : so they can do their research and graduate next month. : But I still work for professor with so much work and rule. : I quit. : I just want to found the life what i wanta,and just do it. : So I will write a mail for peofessor : tell him that I don't want to like this life so I want to leave. : Give me the power to face difficulties that will be. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.179.24

06/10 22:23, , 1F
Acturally, I'm not favor to act in this way,
06/10 22:23, 1F

06/10 22:24, , 2F
except you were forced to do things unreasonable.
06/10 22:24, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1ABtiGYQ (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1ABtiGYQ (EngTalk)