Re: Randomness

看板EngTalk作者 (.)時間15年前 (2009/01/23 23:35), 編輯推噓2(205)
留言7則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
I have to continue with this, in light of my long-time curiosity about how to produce a huge volume of interconnected words as in a novel. Of course it might just be due to my lack of literature-reading. Anyway I'm going to conduct an experiment, which is I'll keep typing off words just for the sake of manufacturing instead of really having been inspired, and see what'd happen. My guess of hope is that the genuine inspiration will come out inadvertently, so you just keep putting your thoughts into seemingly logical threads and soon later on you'll find a way to make it worthwhile. Needless to say, reading a lot of literary works of fame is the fundamental. No one can omit that part and I'm no exception. I'm just doing both at the same time. And I see nothing wrong to it. -- Maybe the existent rules in our universe are only scarce, you know, an atom is comprised of a core surrounded by electrons, of which the primary force is open to debate and theory. So an entity with the so-called life is the same--consisting of numerous atoms, condensing into functional unit blocks. An evolution from disorder to order. Suppose the life means the consciousness. That is, you are endowed with life because you can feel "your own consciousness." Right the moment when you die, you've been dispossessed of your consciousness, so you no longer have a life. Everything ever since becomes meaningless. Say, an electron, does it have an awareness of its own existence? Even if it's aware of itself, would it be able to differentiate itself from another electron? By what, except for the position relative to the core they revolve around? If it cannot, then what makes us humans able to do that--you know you are distinct from another human even if he or she is your twin sibling. You look alike, even think alike. Then how can you be so sure that you haven't become "him" or "her," instead of remaining yourself as the last passing moment. From an evolutionary point of view, for the good of mankind, the only benefit from staying alive without the bound of senescence, is that way one gets to maintain the information stored in the brain intact, which hopefully might be valuable. So if one day there's a way to extract all those data out of a brain and render into recognizable, readable format, no one would have to worry anymore? Imagine a scientist manage to do this, copying the cerebral data and secure it somewhere. Maybe hundreds or thousands of years afterwards, it is unearthed and routed into a new body. There's going to be a clash since the original data contains the old body information such as the immunity condition. Not entirely match. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.44.133.221

01/23 23:39, , 1F
again....every time i just feel my writing lame and
01/23 23:39, 1F

01/23 23:39, , 2F
lousy....have no idea what's wrong with it
01/23 23:39, 2F

01/23 23:39, , 3F
just it's weird
01/23 23:39, 3F

01/23 23:45, , 4F
everytime i saw those novels...just couldn't help
01/23 23:45, 4F