Re: [Talk] rookie

看板EngTalk作者 (jeff)時間15年前 (2008/08/22 02:47), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串5/6 (看更多)
I happen to disagree with the suggestion. Well, I guess there are two different situations to consider. If it's conversational english, keep it casual. There's no need to try to use tons of different vocabulary. You'll only sound like you're trying to be smart. If it's written english then yes, I think it's ok to try to use different words in order to avoid being repetitive. I don't think it necessarily has to be vocabulary, but just different ways to express what you're trying to say. that's my two cents' worth. ※ 引述《chrislo (A7806491)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《paralupi (Champs-Elysees)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《ozchou (Oz)》之銘言: : : I'm not good at english writing, so i come here for more practice. : : I'm going to talk about movies, because I like watching movies especially in : : comedy. : especially in comedy movie. : Today, I would like to talk about my favorite hobby: watching movies, : especially comedies! : : My favorite actor is Will Ferrel and my top 3 of his movies are : : blades of glory, old school and semi pro. : I always would recommand to everyone if interested; "Blades of Glory", : "Old School" and "Semi Pro". : When it comes to my favorite movies and stars, I strongly recommend : Will Ferrel and his three movies: "Blades of Glory", "Old School', and : "Semi Pro". : : He is the best actor ever seen for sure. : : btw, if i type anything wrong, please tell me for correct. : ** Suggestion: Try to use different vacabulary as much as you know. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.97.5

08/22 10:34, , 1F
i agree ^^
08/22 10:34, 1F

08/22 14:11, , 2F
i can't agree it more!
08/22 14:11, 2F

09/06 01:46, , 3F
totally
09/06 01:46, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18hRWfVp (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #18hRWfVp (EngTalk)