Re: [Ask ] The way to study English newspaper

看板EngTalk作者 (Luke)時間16年前 (2008/05/18 22:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串9/9 (看更多)
Think about others around you. learning English for getting high scores can make your parents happy and your English lecturer feel confident in teaching this subject. In addition to this, if there is some methods you found effectively dealing with English tests, then can share to your friends and classmates in which can help get better interpersonal relationship at this stage. It is not wrong for other purpose people learn English when senior high. for interests, that is excellent, but if it gives too much stress, focusing on what it is for would be more essential. Cheers ! ※ 引述《huntermyth (最強的王者)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《yungyulin (Luke)》之銘言: : : no complaint : : no textbook : : do something to help you get high scores in English of College Entry Exam. : : that is the reason why you are learning this language. : : one day, you may need for TOFEL, or essays and dissertation or business. : : that would be another story that you must not do at this moment. : : just don't forget your purpose. : : Good Night : I cant agree your opinion , cuz i think it is not the only purpose to learn : english , just for getting high scores when we r studying in senior high : school. I think every student in senior high school know why they want to : make their english better , maybe they like to talk with foreigners, travel : around the world , read english literature and so on . I think if the : students just study english for getting high scores , learning would be very : boring and hard . And it is not the real purpose of language . -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.80.54
文章代碼(AID): #18C4FiJC (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #18C4FiJC (EngTalk)