Re: [Ask ] a journal partner

看板EngTalk作者 (誰來帶我去上班?)時間16年前 (2008/01/24 11:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
thanks for everyone's sincere reply i have found my journal partner ^^ ※ 引述《babyboa (誰來帶我去上班?)》之銘言: : i want to find a new journal partner : why i want to do that? : here is my reason: : last semester our writing class teacher asked us to pick up : a classmate as our journal partner, and we wrote one jouranl : once a week; and next week we exchanged with each other : so that we could write a response : since the semster was over and none of my classmates wants to keep : this habbit(they just wanted to "PASS" the course) : however i find this habbit good and helpful : so i want to continue keeping journal : so i am wondering if anyone wants to participate? : but here are some requirement (please read first before decide) : 1.persistence, even though you are very busy, i just ask for one journal : for each week. : 2.Taiwaness,ABC,Westerns accepted : as long as you can express yourself fluently and accurately in English. : 3.gender limitation: girls will be better. : 4.content, no limitation you can express freely, but at least 150 words : almost like this, : if you are interested in being my journal partner : please mail to my box. ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.133.150
文章代碼(AID): #17c0n2i7 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #17c0n2i7 (EngTalk)