[Ask ] a journal partner

看板EngTalk作者 (誰來帶我去上班?)時間16年前 (2008/01/15 20:40), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
i want to find a new journal partner why i want to do that? here is my reason: last semester our writing class teacher asked us to pick up a classmate as our journal partner, and we wrote one jouranl once a week; and next week we exchanged with each other so that we could write a response since the semster was over and none of my classmates wants to keep this habbit(they just wanted to "PASS" the course) however i find this habbit good and helpful so i want to continue keeping journal so i am wondering if anyone wants to participate? but here are some requirement (please read first before decide) 1.persistence, even though you are very busy, i just ask for one journal for each week. 2.Taiwaness,ABC,Westerns accepted as long as you can express yourself fluently and accurately in English. 3.gender limitation: girls will be better. 4.content, no limitation you can express freely, but at least 150 words almost like this, if you are interested in being my journal partner please mail to my box. ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.133.150
文章代碼(AID): #17ZAcyLo (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #17ZAcyLo (EngTalk)