Re: [Talk] blog

看板EngTalk作者 (凱琍)時間18年前 (2005/11/13 17:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/5 (看更多)
Writing a blog is certainly different to keeping a diary. Diary contains many personal "secrets", especially many college diaries contains things that we wouldn't want parents to be aware of XD. Blog, there are different uses, from most of what I see, most ppl treat them as a way to record what has happened in their daily-life or their general feeling in their daily -life (like SaladPie). Recording daily-life allows friends/stranger to discover what you have being through and in a sense, to have deeper understanding of you. Or simply, it can be recorded for memory, epecially combined with photo function. Some of the people I know (including myself) have more than 2 blogs. One is generally for the purpose above. The second one, however, are used for different purposes. They can be for function similar to diary (some blog sites offer "invisibility" ability); for expressing views that you would want other people to comment but not your friends; or more. Still, there are ppl who feel vulnerable sharing their thoughts online. I would encourage you to have a try and see if you like it.. if not, there's always a "delete" button to erase whatever you've written. ※ 引述《obiter (加油)》之銘言: : How many of you keep blogs? : A lot of my friends now have blogs for open viewing. : I used to enjoy keeping a journal when I was in high school, the biggest : problem was hiding it so that my mother won't read it. :P Back in the 'good : old days', no matter how many sneaky peaks diaries get, they were still : supposed to be private. : So when it comes to the idea of keeping a blog - what I see as essentially a : journal on the net, and letting everyone read it, it was simply beyond me. : While my high school journal entries did not exactly contain the biggest : secret on earth (in fact, most of them were quite boring and unremarkable), : I still would not think of taking it to school and let all my friends read it! : I don't know... Been struggling with that idea, blogs. I quite enjoy reading : them actually. But most of the time, I don't go and read strangers' blogs, : only those that I know. I think it's because these are the people that I care : about, and even if the events described in the blog are quite ordinary and : routine, I would still find them interesting because I know the person/people : involved. On the other hand, a stranger's story, unless extraordinary, does : not really interest me to the extent that I would check regularly for updates. : I wonder if I should start a blog? :) Been playing with that idea. Because : sometimes I think it's really nice that people that have crossed paths with : you in life can find out what is happening with you, and can read about you : without having to go through the more troublesome method of sending an email - : which a lot of people are too lazy to do nowadays... :P : On the other hand, I'm not sure what I'll write on my blog. It would feel : strange, and certainly very different to writing simply for myself - like : my high school journal. : Anyway, what do people think? -- .* ★. >/// ,★`* .★ * 在對的時間遇見對的人 - 是一生幸福 `. 在對的時間遇見錯的人 - 是一生心酸 .: 在錯的時間遇見對的人 - 是一生嘆息 * . ,* 在錯的時間遇見錯的人 - 是一生荒唐 ' . ///< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.233.50.40
文章代碼(AID): #13Tmid5V (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13Tmid5V (EngTalk)