Re: [Talk] blog

看板EngTalk作者 (無敵好吃莎拉派)時間18年前 (2005/11/11 18:56), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《obiter (加油)》之銘言: : How many of you keep blogs? : On the other hand, I'm not sure what I'll write on my blog. It would feel : strange, and certainly very different to writing simply for myself - like : my high school journal. : Anyway, what do people think? Hey I do have a blog! A few years ago I tried Yahoo and PcHome Match where you get to keep an online diary of your own, but it just didn't turned out right for me! I am always a proud Leo, and the idea that someone I know in real life might one day found out about my private private entries was too scary for me to carry on, and eventually I closed those accounts within 2 months time. And guess what?! During that period I saw one of my real life friend's account on Yahoo, and found out that he is gay!!! It supposed to be a secret for him, but yeah... that's how small the world is... However, after two straight fails, I realized one thing! No diaries or blogs that contain my negative emotions would last (especially those flushed with my sadness or self-pitying feelings =P)! I've been writing my current blog for over half a year now, and with that I mainly focus on writing down what had happened during the day...just one interesting or worth-remembering incident, and my feeling towards it. It could also be something that I heard or thought during the day, or simply a line or two if I don't feel like writing much. But there is one big big precondition for all my entries - never make them too private for others to read! Don't think this way my blog is 'fake', it acutally provides me with the opportunity to make friends and record my life... and I actually feel happy when reading my past entries, coz they portray what a 'perfect' life that I am having....^^" So, 3 cheers for my blog!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 149.167.117.212

11/12 05:55, , 1F
Haha, that's very interesting. 3 cheers for your blog^^
11/12 05:55, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13T7Z01g (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13T7Z01g (EngTalk)