Re: [Intr] Hello, I am Tommy!

看板EngTalk作者 (TINBING)時間18年前 (2005/09/21 22:40), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/6 (看更多)
Dear Kerry and Derrick, If possible, I would also want to study English in the U.K. You know, due to the economical factor I don't have extra capital to attend this course. I know English is just a tool to transfer information to each other but right now I still can't fluently express what I think after one-year Englsih study. I know I have a good advancement of English ability but it is still not good enough. I am going to continue to study English. Regarding the textile industry in China, it is too full that a lot of countries have allocation of textile product. Although the price of textile product in China is low, the quality of that is still poor. Advanced countries still use European product. Switzerland and Germany still have the critical technologies. I mean the manufacturing process of these countries is still better than that of China. Finally, thank both you for encouraging me, I hope we could have more inter- action in this board. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.232.126 ※ 編輯: TINBING 來自: 220.137.232.126 (09/21 22:59)
文章代碼(AID): #13CN382s (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #13CN382s (EngTalk)