Re: [Intr] Hello, I am Tommy!

看板EngTalk作者 (TINBING)時間18年前 (2005/09/21 13:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/6 (看更多)
Dear Derrick, I am very glad to talk about myself in English in that I can practice my English. My company sells a variety of textile spare parts, such as knitting machine spare parts, spinning spare part, ceramic and so on. Although everyone thinks textile industry is in the sunset of manufacturing industry in Taiwan, it is still profitable in many country, suck as Turkey, Bangladesh, Iran and so on. I think you could be interested in automotive related industry. I just know this markets of Turkey and Iran are very good. Regarding me, I am still in Taiwan. My postgraduate school requires that I should have at least Ielts of 6.5 to attend pre-sessional courese, but I just had 5.5 score. Right now I still continue me English study but I do not have the same energy and serious mind as before. I am adjusting myself. I know there are a number of schools that I could attend this year but I am not ready to enter any one of those. I think my English ability is still poor, especial listening. If I go to school right now, I could not understand what professor talks in the class. So I decide to stay in Taiwan and continue my Englihs study. ※ 引述《demonderrick (Derrick)》之銘言: : Hey Tom, : Mind to tell what trading company is that?? : and tell me what "spare parts" you guys sell? automotive related? : so, are you in UK or not??? : or you are still trying to get some good mark on your English test? : well, then you could think about Australia or Canada. : Since those countries have more schools that don't require good English ability to start with. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.83.128 ※ 編輯: TINBING 來自: 220.139.83.128 (09/21 14:11) ※ 編輯: TINBING 來自: 220.139.83.128 (09/21 14:14)
文章代碼(AID): #13CFDHKT (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13CFDHKT (EngTalk)