Re: [請益] 請幫我看看自介,感恩

看板Eng-Class作者 (thePwnER)時間13年前 (2011/06/07 08:52), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《hsuwen (我是個胖子~)》之銘言: : 各位好,希望能幫我改通順及簡單扼要,謝謝大家了!!! First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me this oppertunity of an interview. I shall introduce myself with 3 different aspects: my personal backbround, eduction, and work experiences. My name is ABC, and I was raised in a very loving family as the oldest sibling with a brother and my parents. I believe that life is not all about working, that one should balance work with fun reasonably in order to be truely great. I enjoy hiking, traveling in my free time as well as various other social activites. My performance is maximized via regularly restoring my strength with these leisure activities, to relax my mind and also develop better problem-solving skills with diversified experiences. I graduated from ABC University in 2009 with a Bachelor degree of Electrical Engineering, but what I have obtained from these years of study is not just simply an empty degree; I have learned leadership -- by taking responsibilities as a class monitor; I have learned co-operation -- from team-working experiences in student clubs; But most importantly, I have learned to be socially responsible and build strong relationship with others. Being positive and independent has helped me greatly over the course of the years; it enables me to adapt to various situations and environments quickly, even in difficult times. By looking foward toward the goal, I was able to fulfill all of my responsibilities as a student, eventually leading to my success of on-time graduation. Lastly, I would like to talk about my working experiences. Of all the part-time jobs I have taken in my university years, the most significant experiences were working in a cake factory as a transport worker, and as a promotional staff in a hypermarket. The job of transporting stock items forced me not only to use my strength, but also communicating positively with my colleagues -- from which I have grown stronger both physically and mentally. Working as a promotional worker requires me to keep a friendly and positive attitude in addition to communication skills. These experiences have changed my views a attitude toward responsibility, tolerance, and difficulties. I have learned to work responsibily with my best effort, regardless of whom or what I am working for; I see tolerance as an important quality to success. Ultimately, these experiences have made me a much better problem-solver, keeping a positive attitude while working along with others, and I appreciate this much more than simply attaining high marks. Thank you once again for generously giving me this oppertunity, Yours truely, (你的名字) (後面的部份實在有夠難懂的) -- Some say he slept on sheets made of cubesmith stickers, and pees CC Lemon after every competition.... All we know is, he's Yu Nakajima. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 99.238.164.29 ※ 編輯: daniel0731ex 來自: 99.238.164.29 (06/07 08:57)

06/08 00:09, , 1F
感謝指導!謝謝!
06/08 00:09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DxNPbCT (Eng-Class)
文章代碼(AID): #1DxNPbCT (Eng-Class)