[請益] 請幫我看看自介,感恩

看板Eng-Class作者 (我是個胖子~)時間13年前 (2011/06/07 04:17), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
各位好,希望能幫我改通順及簡單扼要,謝謝大家了!!! First,thank you for giving me the chance for the interview. I'd like to divide introduction myself into 3 parts of brief introduction myself,eduction background,work experiences. Starting from first section,my name is ABC, I was born and raised a loving family with my parents and a younger brother. I think life is more than working so in my free time,I like to go hiking, travel,exercising and social activities.By these hobbies I can refuel my energy and replenish my stamina to let me try to do my best on all tough things. Then about education background,I graduated from ABC University in 2009 with a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.I have learned many things In four years of my university such as how to be a good leader as being a class monitor at school,how to be a good team worker at student clubs, and how to solve many difficult problems about creating interpersonal relationship,adapting environment and graduating on time by myself in my transfer student life that is the most influenced me deeply.Let me be more sociable,more independent and more positive ! After eduction background, I'd like to talk about working experiences. The most impressed of part-time jobs is transport workers in cake factory and promotional staff in the hypermarket.When I need to spend my more strength,that will be more stronger to me. When I keep a friendly attitude that made myself approachable to customers for promotion,that can train my communication skil.I also learned how to do my best and be responsible for own work.Whether the experiences in studying or working that taught me how to communicate with people, how to respond to the problems and how to solve them. I really enjoy these kinds of jobs. Please give me a chance. Thank you so much!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.134.55

06/07 10:39, , 1F
胖子你好
06/07 10:39, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DxJNkhY (Eng-Class)
文章代碼(AID): #1DxJNkhY (Eng-Class)