Re: [求譯] 自介 英文不太好 麻煩大家咯 感恩

看板Eng-Class作者 (Sanctuary)時間13年前 (2010/11/09 19:05), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
: My name is XX. I graduated from XXUniversity : of science & technology, and i majored in finance,accounting,financial statmen\ : t analysis. : 我的名字XX.畢業於XX,主修財務.會計.財報分析. I graduated from ABC University of Science and Technology with a BA in finance, accounting and financial analysis. : In the school period, I have some work experience made me grow a lot : in the process, so I have independent and positive attitude. : 在學期間,我曾有過一些打工經驗,過程中培養了獨立且更積極的態度. Although I was a full-time student at the university, I still took several part-time jobs off the campus in the hope that I could learn independent and proactive working attitude. : When I studying in Institute Of Commerce And Technology accounting : department,it complete training including accounting, financial : statment analysis, auditing and so on , to establish a basis of accounting : concepts . : 在我就讀XX時,五專完整的會計訓練課程,包活會計, : 財報分析,審計等等,建立我對會計的基礎觀念. : When I studying in XX University of science & technology, : I volunteered as an accountant assistant,mainly work is help : the University students after the issue resolved, accounting exam, : and review questions corrected. : 在我就讀XXX時,我自願擔任會計助教,主要工作是幫助大學生在課後問題的解析, The university gave me four years of persistent trainings in many aspects of accounting, financial statement analysis and auditing. I was also a voluntary after-school tutor to help other students in the course of accounting. : In addition,when I have served as the class representative, : invited a number of financial industry speakers to share : their valuable experience as my learning goals. : 此外,我也擔任班代表,曾邀請金融業的演講者來分享 : 他們寶貴的經驗作為我們學習的目標 Furthermore, being an elected class representative, I had many opportunities to invite external speakers from the local financial industry to my school to share their invaluable experiences. : I am applying for the position of Accountant Assistant is : because my personality fits for it, I love Accounting. : It will be a great honor of mine if you can consider my application. : I am willing and ready for working hard, : and I will do my best to meet your needs. : 我會應徵會計這個職務是因為它適合我的個性. : 我也喜愛會計.如果你考慮雇用我將是我最大的榮幸, : 我會努力的工作且盡我所能做到最好 I am interested in your company's Accountant Assistant position. I believe I am well qualified to apply for the opening. Thank you for considering my application. ※ 編輯: hoch 來自: 120.126.36.193 (11/09 19:08)

11/09 20:11, , 1F
感謝hoch這麼仔細的回我 而且超快的!!^___^ 謝謝你喔!
11/09 20:11, 1F

11/10 00:17, , 2F
推h大佛心,我最近回文人家連個謝都沒有...
11/10 00:17, 2F

11/10 12:49, , 3F
我盡量用練英文的心態,比較不會生氣 ...
11/10 12:49, 3F

11/11 01:33, , 4F
推h大~~~
11/11 01:33, 4F