[求譯] 自介 英文不太好 麻煩大家咯 感恩

看板Eng-Class作者 (younle)時間13年前 (2010/11/09 15:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
求中譯/英譯: 屬句子/段落:(三行以上皆屬段落) My name is XX. I graduated from XXUniversity of science & technology, and i majored in finance,accounting,financial statmen\ t analysis. 我的名字XX.畢業於XX,主修財務.會計.財報分析. In the school period, I have some work experience made me grow a lot in the process, so I have independent and positive attitude. 在學期間,我曾有過一些打工經驗,過程中培養了獨立且更積極的態度. When I studying in Institute Of Commerce And Technology accounting department,it complete training including accounting, financial statment analysis, auditing and so on , to establish a basis of accounting concepts . 在我就讀XX時,五專完整的會計訓練課程,包活會計, 財報分析,審計等等,建立我對會計的基礎觀念. When I studying in XX University of science & technology, I volunteered as an accountant assistant,mainly work is help the University students after the issue resolved, accounting exam, and review questions corrected. 在我就讀XXX時,我自願擔任會計助教,主要工作是幫助大學生在課後問題的解析, In addition,when I have served as the class representative, invited a number of financial industry speakers to share their valuable experience as my learning goals. 此外,我也擔任班代表,曾邀請金融業的演講者來分享 他們寶貴的經驗作為我們學習的目標 I am applying for the position of Accountant Assistant is because my personality fits for it, I love Accounting. It will be a great honor of mine if you can consider my application. I am willing and ready for working hard, and I will do my best to meet your needs. 我會應徵會計這個職務是因為它適合我的個性. 我也喜愛會計.如果你考慮雇用我將是我最大的榮幸, 我會努力的工作且盡我所能做到最好 我的試譯:(求譯「段落」者,本欄請勿留白) 提問: (被刪文表示不符版規,請自行查閱版規,「勿」水球版主~) (發文前可將()內文字按Ctrl+y刪除,謝謝合作~) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.66.133.81
文章代碼(AID): #1CsFkXhh (Eng-Class)
文章代碼(AID): #1CsFkXhh (Eng-Class)