Re: My band 歌詞

看板Eminem作者 (恩...)時間20年前 (2004/04/18 06:13), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/8 (看更多)
哈 好多消音^~^ dude是什咪??! ※ 引述《sagit (我被我阿兄拋棄了(泣))》之銘言: : Artist: D-12 Lyrics : Song: My Band Lyrics : [Intro] : I don't know dude... : I think everybodys all jealous and shit cuz I'm like the lead singer of a : band dude... : And I think everybodys got a fuckin problem with me dude... : And they need to take it up with me after the show... : Because... : [Chorus] : These chicks don't even know the name of my band... : But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands... : Cuz once I blow they know that i'll be the man... : All because I'm the lead singer of my band... : [Verse 1 - Eminem] : So I get off stage right and drop the mic : Walk up to the hot chicks and I'm all like : "Sup ladies, my name's Slim Shady" : I'm the lead singer in D12 baby : They're all like "Oh my god it's him" : "Becky oh my fuckin' god it's Eminem" : "I swear to fuckin god dude you fuckin rock" : "Please, won't you please let me suck your cock" : And by now the rest of the fellas get jealous : Especially when I drop the beat and do my acapellas : All the chicks start yellin', all the hot babes : Throw their bras and their shirts and their panties on stage : So like every single night they pick a fight with me : But when we fight it's kinda like sibling rivalry : Cuz they're back on stage the next night with me : Dude I just think you're tryin to steal the light from me : Yesterday Kuniva tried to pull a knife on me : Cause I told him Jessica Alba's my wife to be : This rock star shit, it's the life for me : And all the other guys just despise me because of these : [Chorus] : These chicks don't even know the name of my band... : But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands... : Cuz once I blow they know that i'll be the man... : All because I'm the lead singer of my band... : My Band! My Band! My Band! My Band! My Band! : My Band! My Band! My Band! My Bannnnnnnnnnnnd!(baaaaaby. : (swifty - Give me this mic) : [Verse 2 - Swifty] : You just wanna see a nigga backwards don't you : Hey dad how come we don't rap on pro tools : Smash these vocals and do a performance : But we ain't in a van and he in a tour bus : You don't want my autograph, you is a liar : And no I'm Swift (oh I thought you was Kuniva) : What the hell is wrong with our dressing room : Cuz our shit is lookin smaller than a decimal : See I know how to rap, see it's simple but : All I did was read a Russell Simmons book : So I'm more intact, tryin to get on the map : Doin' jumpin jacks while gettin whipped on my back : [Verse 3 - Kuniva and Konartis] : Look at Em little punk ass thinkin' he the shit : Yeah I know man find himself takin on a flick : Hey I thought we had an interview with DJ Clue : (No I had an interview not you two) : You gonna be late for soundcheck : Man I ain't goin' to soundcheck : But our mics are screwed up and his always sound best : You know what man I'ma say somethin : Hey yo Em : (You got somethin to say?!) : Man no : I thought you bout to tell him off, man what's up : Man I'ma tell him when I feel like it, man shut up : And you ain't even back me up when we s'posed to be crew : When I was bout to talk right after you : I swear,(oh man whatever) I swear man! : [Chorus] : These chicks don't even know the name of my band... : But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands... : Cuz once I blow they know that i'll be the man... : All because I'm the lead singer of my band... : [Verse 4 - Proof] : They say the lead singers rock, but the group does not : Once we sold out arenas to the amusement park : I'm gonna let the world know that Proof is hot : I should cut his mic off when the musics starts (Hey yo its-!) : Ready to snap on a dumbass fan : Every time i hear (Hey dude I love your band) : We ain't a band bitch we don't play instruments : So why he get 90 and we only get 10 percent : And these guys they can find every area code : (Proof carry my bag) : Bitch carry your own : Can't make it to the stage, security in my way : (Who the fuck are you? Where's Obie and Dre?!) : [Verse 5 - Bizarre] : god dammit I'm sick of this group : Time for me to go solo and make some loot : I told you I made the beats and wrote all the raps : Till Kon Artis slipped me some crack : Lose Yourself video I was in the back : Superman video I was in the back : For the media, I got some suggestions : Fuck Marshall, ask us the questions : Like who's D12, how we get started : (But what about Eminem?) : Bitch are you retarded? : Anyway I'm the popularest guy in the group : Big ass stomach, bitches think I'm cute (hey sexy) : 50 told me to do situps to get buff : I did two and a half and couldn't get up : Fuck D12, I'm outta this band : I'm gonna start a group with the real Roxanne : [Eminem mocking Boy Band] : Girl why can't you see you're the only one for me : and it just tears my ass apart to know that you dont know my nammmmmmme... : Bizarre - Man fuck this) : [Chorus - Bizarre] : These chicks don't even know the name of my band...(ha ha) : But they all on me like they wanna hold hands...(Fuck Marshall) : Cuz once I blow I know that I'll be the man...(Yeah) : All because I'm the lead singer (laughs) : My Band : Bizarre (Our band/team) : [Repeated 9x] : [Outro] : The hottest boy band in the world... : D12! : [Eminem] : I'm the lead singer of my band, I get all the girl's to take off their : underpants : I'm the lead singer of my band, my salsa : Makes all the pretty girl's want to dance : My salsa, woah woah look out for my next single, it's called My Salsa... : My salsa, salsa, salsa, salsa, my salsa : Makes all the pretty girls want to dance : And take off their underpants : My salsa makes all the pretty girls want to dance : And take off their underpants, my salsa : Where'd everybody go? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.164.204.52
文章代碼(AID): #10WQmKtr (Eminem)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #10WQmKtr (Eminem)