Re: [請益] 歌詞翻譯

看板Eason作者 (Cola)時間15年前 (2009/07/07 12:39), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
路過的想試試看+1 <=英文不好囧 : : 想起我不完美 你會不會 逃離我生命的範圍 : thinking of my shortcoming*, would you want to escape from my life? : *bad/flaw....請自行替換 Thinking of my imperfection, would you like to escape from my life? : 想著你的滋味 我會不會 把這個枕頭 變得甜美 : thinking of you, would I have a good dream tonight? : 想起白天的約會 忘了晚上的咖啡 : thinking of the date we had during the day, : I almost forget the coffee I had alone tonight. : 只怕感情如潮水 遠離我夢中的堡壘 : I am just afraid that our love will like the tide, : I am afraid it would be far away from the castle I have built in my dream. ...our love will like the tide, departing from the castle in my dream. : 一個人失眠 全世界失眠 : I have insomnia, and the whole world can't sleep, either. Sleepless person, sleepless world. : 無辜的街燈 守候明天 : How innocent the streetlamp is, which has to stand there alone and watch : the coming of tomorrow all night long? Innocent streetlamp, longs for tomorrow to come : 幸福的失眠 只是因為害怕閉上眼 : Because I am afraid to close my eyes, I cannot sleep well, : but I still feel so satisfied. Satisfied insomina, thanks to my fear to close my eyes. : 如何想你想到六點 如何愛你愛到終點 : how to think of you till the 6 am? : how to love you till the end? : 想起我的時候 你會不會 好像我一樣不能睡 : If you think of me, would you not sleep well just like me? Thinking of me, would you be sleepless like I am? : 想像你的曖昧 我會不會 數不到綿羊 一雙一對 : When thinking about the (uncertain) relationship between U & I, : I could not sleep well again. 這句不懂得譯囧 Thinking of your vagueness, will it be another sleepless night? -- 哈姆、栗子本命 http://nenufaremi.blogspot.com 腐有慎入 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 121.101.168.21

07/07 21:56, , 1F
我喜歡你的:"will it be another sleepless night?"
07/07 21:56, 1F

07/07 21:57, , 2F
阿~其實是你翻的這些我也都很喜歡XD 果然得拋磚引玉XD
07/07 21:57, 2F

07/07 22:35, , 3F
謝謝v.v 在別人的基礎上修飾本來就比較容易=]
07/07 22:35, 3F

07/08 01:09, , 4F
謝謝樓上兩位^^
07/08 01:09, 4F