看板Diary作者 (yang~hi)時間8年前 (2015/09/13 22:05), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/30 (看更多)
(practice my poor english not promise the grammar and usage are correct) I feel the weather is turning cool recently, this make me think about one thing that can make the computer hot, and it's meaningful to me, i'm missing this thing for a time, but it's rejected by me a time ago, i'm liking and rejecting at the smae time, though i reject it, i still like it. found on the admiration of it's exquisite art of presentation of the thing, and the high level of tenique to achieve this, i'm respecting the team that can make this true from the bottom of my heart. but since this thing really cost my time, i have no choice but have to stop the thing. i stop this during this period of time, one of the reason is that the weather is hot and this thing make the computer hot, and it seems costs power much. now the weather is turning coll, make me think about this thing again, but i should not do this thing again recently, because there are many more important things to do in this period of time, keep going!!! i found and create many goal and new road recently, go go go!! i believe you can do it! -- ~ Sent from my PCMan Combo ~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.42.200.67 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1442153102.A.237.html
文章代碼(AID): #1LzOAE8t (Diary)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1LzOAE8t (Diary)