0716已回收

看板Diary作者 (Superfreeman)時間10年前 (2013/07/16 22:27), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/26 (看更多)
There are so many “intelligent” people who argue or defend when a new idea clashes with the way they think. In this case, their so-called “intelligence ” combined with “arrogance” equals “ignorance”. Each of us knows people who are highly educated, or believe they are smart, but their balance sheet paints a different picture. A truly intelligent person welcomes new ideas, for new ideas can add to the synergy of other accumulated idea. Listening is more important than talking. If that was not true, God would not have given us two ears and only one mouth. Too many people think with their mouth instead of listening to absorb new ideas and possibilities. They argue instead of asking questions. it's quoted from robert. his words related to my current situation. now i am in a conflict of how to choose my future career. i listened a friend's opinion, and i found that maybe we overestimate our abililties. i don't want to be arrogant, and not feel inferior than others. i need to evaluate myself based on a more objective criteria. and robert was right. we need to listen first. we need to listent all the time including the voice inside ourselves. understanding others and ourselves are equally important. maybe i will go to take a job which has nothing to do with my professio, but i choose what i love. i am willing to do it no matter how people say. especailly dad, who was eager to convince me to take the national exams and stay in the comfort zone for the rest of my life. finally i choose not to, though i was truely threatened by his warnings. life only has one chane. it comes and then goes. i choose to spend my life on what i love rather than what i need. maybe i will stumble on the road of chasing dreams, but it's my choice. i am willing to suffer from what i love. this is my life. i am responsible for it. -- Z ◢██◣ Z ◢█ˇˋ z ˊ██◤ ×Girafe aime rêver× -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.181.115.190
文章代碼(AID): #1HvLXgvF (Diary)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1HvLXgvF (Diary)