Re: 蔣介石回來了

看板DPP作者 (殺人貓™)時間16年前 (2008/04/06 02:18), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/7 (看更多)
※ 引述《ididid (我的青山我的柴)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《Killercat (殺人貓™)》之銘言: : : 一來是好奇要是四年後證明這些根本是錯的,那些人還要找理由繼續支持DPP? : : 二來也很好奇到底哪來的自信做出那麼篤定的預言 : : 說過了,不用道歉,就拿沈富雄老大說的話來當約定 : : "要是後來人們發現,馬英九上去經濟搞得還可以,也根本沒賣台,DPP就毀了" : : 這樣如何? : in the current situation : Mr MA said that there will be something new on 7/1 : it is questionable that is the schedule a consensus between ROC and PRC : or just by himself ?? : the schedule will force him to negotiate with PRC as soon as possible. : And to compromise PRC's request in any mean or form. : I don't think that economic solution requires rejection of self independence. Considering your telnet BBS client may not represent BIG5 correctly, I make an exception to reply this thread in English, as well as I hardly did. The progress between ROC and PRC is a serious issue, no one can deny it. But is it really as worse as DPP claimed? DPP claimed that if MA win the election, Taiwan will be eliminated.... FOR SURE. Yes, they claimed it. Have you ever try to understand KMT's ruse(or... trick) on this subject? or you chose to completely believe what DPP claimed or accused? Now I can say that again, if KMT's MA Government prove that DPP's charge is TOTALLY A CHIMERA, what will your next vote be? I did see your post with fully confidence that KMT will destroy Taiwan, if it would not even happen, will you support KMT? I do surely hate the chimera(you can look up this word in dictionary, it is a very serious and severe word) that DPP has made to their believers, as long as you can see, how many DPP's followers become so low and so nervous without rationality? Were it just a chimera, DPP will pay for it, and I am sure of it. And the last paragraph you wrote : I don't think that economic solution requires rejection of self independence. All I can say that may be a prejudgement. Yes, all words in this sentence are true and bold, but full sentence is not really reliable. As I said, 4 years or 8 years, You can see it yourself. I just ask... if KMT is not as bad as DPP claimed in this way, will you support KMT? or still intend to find another excuse to support DPP? Time will prove it, and hope at least DPP will be in progress of another way. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.140.127.26 ※ 編輯: Killercat 來自: 220.140.127.26 (04/06 02:41)
文章代碼(AID): #17zyA4iF (DPP)
文章代碼(AID): #17zyA4iF (DPP)