Re: [歐洲] 和歐洲人的相處

看板CultureShock作者 (l'Erudit)時間18年前 (2006/07/04 05:11), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串7/16 (看更多)
※ 引述《lg31cm (30處男)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《lerudit (l'Erudit)》之銘言: : : There is nothing to complain really. Similar situations can also happen in : : Taiwan. People can talk in Taiwanese but leave some others only understanding : : Chinese alone. : (我英文不好,我試圖瞭解你的意思...) : 不過在台灣通常是一個講台語的與講國語的也能溝通,哈... I hope so. I wish the status of the two languages in Taiwan would be like Flemish and French in Belgium. : : This is not true. What are the Asia boundaries you recognise? : : How about Singapore? India? Hong Kong? Philippines? : : In fact, Taiwanese TOEFL language test results were quite bad.... : : (probably still better than the football rank...) : : I am not saying anyone is bad however, : : but if you say Asian's English is commonly not good, then they could say : : no, for my experience, XXX are very good.... and YYY and ZZZ all very good... : : Then, you will stand in em...barr...ass...ment... : 香港、新加坡、印度、菲律賓英文好有歷史因素,就像台灣被日本統治好長一段時間, : 至今仍有不少老人會說日文是一樣的道理。況且這幾個國家加起就可以代表整個 : 亞洲嗎?不是嘛對不對?也許我應該修改成「在台灣沒有這回事」,這樣比較沒有 : 語病。 Well, I understand the historic factors roughly. However, this is not the point of the argument. The four countries cannot represent the whole Asia, and neither does Taiwan individually. Have you played GRE ever? What statement can weaken 'Asian's English is generally not good.'? : 題外話: : 英文是很重要沒錯,但是講的好像每人都有義務應該要精通就有點令人反感, : (我以前碰過一個英文老師也這麼認為) : 我在丹麥車站看到有個東歐來的英文講的比我還差,但是我並不歧視他... No no... It is absolutely up to you. You can just choose not to bother English, the language, at all. I won't treat you differently at all. However, if there is anybody wants to learn whatever foreign language in their childhood, just leave them freely to learn. Do not stop or prevent them from learning and give some stupid excuses. (For example, to learn English too early would make confusion...) I might get confusion between Taiwanese and Chinese at some rare chances. However, the gain from mastering the two languages are much more worthy than not to confuse between them due to only learning one of them. This is quite easy to understand and there are so many people in the world can speak more than three languages. Ironically, those who usually object to learn foreign language in early ages are mostly from the education system... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 81.111.48.3
文章代碼(AID): #14gOW5AL (CultureShock)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14gOW5AL (CultureShock)