[情報] 四月中外租球員狀況

看板Chelsea作者 (首席百人隊長)時間14年前 (2010/04/29 06:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/10 (看更多)
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2028962,00.html LOAN INTEREST Posted on: Mon 19 Apr 2010 Here we catch up with the activities of the Chelsea players currently operating away from the club on loan, both in Europe and around England... Miroslav Stoch edges ever closer to a Dutch championship medal with FC Twente. With one Eredivisie game remaining, the Enschede side managed by Steve McClaren are a point ahead of title rivals Ajax with both facing mid-table opposition away from home in their final fixtures - Twente at NAC Breda and Ajax at NEC Nijmegen. On Sunday, Stoch, who has spent the entire campaign on loan from Stamford Bridge, netted his ninth league goal of the season as Feyenoord were defeated 2-0, an impressive result after Twente had lost their previous game against AZ Alkmaar, only their second loss of the season. That takes the 20-year-old Slovak's tally to nine in 31 matches from his position on the left wing in a 4-3-3 formation. Back in the Barclays Premier League, Wolves manager Mick McCarthy is keen for Chelsea man Michael Mancienne to stay at Molineux for another season after the 22-year-old's impressive displays at the heart of midfield. Wolves have now conceded just once in four games (without scoring in that time) with Mancienne shielding the back four, survival is one win away from being secured after Saturday's 0-0 draw at Fulham, a game with just one shot on target in the whole game, testament to Mancienne's work. 'He's a quality player who Chelsea signed on a good, long contract and I was lucky that I could get him out on loan,' McCarthy said. 'I don't feel he's a Chelsea centre midfield player yet, he's turning into a good Premiership midfield player. If he continues playing like he has for us, maybe he can stay with us next year. He's getting a hell of a good education and he's doing a really good job.' If safety looks on the cards for Wolves the same cannot be said for Burnley, where Jack Cork continues to battle away, his side sat second bottom. A 4-1 win at rivals Hull did at least give the Clarets hope last weekend, and that tied in with the 20-year-old Chelsea player's return to the starting line-up after he had been a half-time sub in the 6-1 defeat against Man City the week before (the score was already 5-0 by then). This weekend he played 81 minutes in the centre of the field before being replaced by a more attacking option as Brian Laws's side unsuccessfully chased the game at Sunderland. Three games remain for Burnley to salvage their Premier League status, and they may need to win them all - at home to Liverpool, away to Birmingham and at home to Spurs. Franco Di Santo was a late sub for Blackburn on Saturday, thrown on with a minute to go to try and turn a draw into victory, only for Tim Cahill to head home at the other end and condemn Rovers to a rare home defeat. That was the Argentine's 21st league appearance for the Ewood Park club. Scott Sinclair was once again an unused sub, but must have had one of the best views in the house to see his side Wigan Athletic come from two behind to snatch victory against Arsenal on Sunday. Trailing 2-0 with 10 minutes remaining, Ben Watson pulled a goal back for the Latics before Titus Bramble and Charles N'Zogbia turned defeat into victory and sent Roberto Martinez's men seven points clear of the relegation zone. Outside of the top flight, Ryan Bertrand remains Mr Consistent for Reading, as they have hauled themselves from the drop zone towards the play-offs, though their surge under Brian McDermott has come a little too late - they will almost certainly remain in the Championship next season with the gap to the top six standing at nine points, only three games left in the Royals' season. On Saturday, Bertrand turned in another outstanding performance in front of a watching Frank Arnesen, as relegated Peterborough were beaten 6-0 at the Madejski Stadium. The 20-year-old has not ruled out another year away from Stamford Bridge next season if it helps his Chelsea chances. 'Obviously there is some competition at Stamford Bridge as Ashley is there and he's the best left-back in the world. Then you've got Zhirkov, who is an international,' he conceded. 'It's important to be patient when you have those sort of players in front of you, but ?hopefully my chance will come. 'We will sit down when I go back and see whether it is better for me to go on loan in the Championship or the Premier League, but I don't have any problems coming back to Reading.' Finally in the Football League, Ben Gordon has added a fourth Tranmere appearance to his tally since the last update, playing 90 minutes at left- midfield against Walsall last weekend. He is due to return to Chelsea on April 24. -- ╔══╗╔╗╔╗╔══╗╔╗ ╔══╗╔══╗╔══╗ ║╔═╝║╚╝║║╔═╝║║ ║╔═╝║╔═╝║╔╗║ ║║ ║╔╗║║╔═╝║║ ╚═╗║║╔═╝║╚╝║ ║╚═╗║║║║║╚═╗║╚═╗╔═╝║║╚═╗║╔╗║ ╚══╝╚╝╚╝╚══╝╚══╝╚══╝╚══╝╚╝╚╝ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 129.11.12.231
文章代碼(AID): #1BsBQFRC (Chelsea)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1BsBQFRC (Chelsea)