Re: [Samp.] Christian Vieri與球會協議解約

看板Calcio作者 (就像醒不來的夢。)時間18年前 (2006/08/12 03:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《Okuthor (就像醒不來的夢。)》之銘言: : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug10e.html : Vieri to scrap Doria deal : Thursday 10 August, 2006 : -- :  就在幾個小時前,JUVE剛把 Olivera租借到 Sampdoria, :  照理來說 Olivera會是升級的重要角色, :  現在這樣送去熱內亞玩,Vieri又接著解約,蠻奇妙的, :  總覺得看到 Vieri第二度穿上斑馬衫我也不會意外。 XD  事實證明這是一場誤會,  Vieri是有打算回都靈,不過是去 Torino。 -- http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug11k.html Vieri set for Torino return? Friday 11 August, 2006 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Torino are considering putting Christian Vieri back in a Granata jersey after the player cancelled his contract with Sampdoria. Vieri played in the Torino youth team from 1991 to 1993 before moving on to Pisa, Ravenna, Venezia, Atalanta, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Lazio, Inter, Milan and Monaco. There is no official news yet, but reports are suggesting that there has been contact between the player and the Torino officials, while it's well known the Granata are still in need of a forward after they failed to sign Stephen Ayodele Makinwa. The former Azzurri striker had signed a one-year contract with Sampdoria on July 7 and accepted a significant cut in wages, but never joined the team for pre-season training. The agreement with the Blucerchiati was finally terminated on Thursday, with both parties agreeing “that there was no longer the possibility to continue with the professional agreement previously defined.” Vieri's friends and Torino players Giuseppe Pancaro and Christian Abbiati have been both trying to convince the player to join them. “I hope President Urbano Cairo brings Vieri to Torino,” said newly-signed Abbiati. “Bobo is a friend, he wants to do well and he can again be a very effective striker if he recovers from his knee injury,” added the goalkeeper. Pancaro agreed and added that he hoped to see Vieri with Torino, not only because he would find many friends, but also because he could be an asset for the team. President Cairo does not exclude this option, but does not want to be rushed into any decision. “Bringing Vieri to Turin may be an excellent idea, but I believe we first have to understand his physical condition and above all his motivations,” concluded Cairo. There are strong reports that the reason for his split from Sampdoria was an offer to be part of an Italian reality television series similar to ‘I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!’ -- 唯有談到 JUVENTUS AZZURRI ,才用『我們』 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.184.3
文章代碼(AID): #14tDrW4H (Calcio)
文章代碼(AID): #14tDrW4H (Calcio)