Re: [外電] Wang wastes no pitches, vanquishes A's

看板CMWang作者 (阿達)時間16年前 (2008/06/11 16:43), 編輯推噓7(704)
留言11則, 9人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《yyhong68 (come every now and then)》之銘言: : 06/11/2008 2:40 AM ET : Wang wastes no pitches, vanquishes A's 省球一哥征服運動家 : Righty limits opposition to lone run over 7 1/3, maintains lead 7 1/3局壓制對手 僅失一分 (領先時退場) : By Bryan Hoch / MLB.com : OAKLAND -- After washing away some of his worries with six innings of : one-run ball, Chien-Ming Wang was faced with a true test to see just how : much he trusted his sinker, the bread-and-butter pitch that lately had not : been nearly as much so. 奧克蘭報導--六局僅失一分的表現讓王建民一洗疑慮,這是王建民對於自己伸卡球信心 的考驗,伸卡球是王建民吃飯的傢伙,雖然最近不若以往犀利。(譯者不確定) : It was the kind of situation that could undo an entire night's work, but : Wang unloaded and got the escape he'd hoped for, a double play roller that : essentially clinched the right-hander's first victory in six starts. : The Yankees did the rest of the work, putting the finishing touches on : a 3-1 victory over the A's at McAfee Coliseum on Tuesday night. 整晚的情況一再的重演,而對王建民來講他都等到了他所希望的情況一再發生。最近六度 先發僅取一勝,這一勝對他而言非常重要。洋基在客場奧克蘭運動家隊麥考菲球場這一戰 先以3:1取得了勝利。 : For Wang, who hadn't posted a victory since May 2 vs. Seattle, the toughest : spot of the evening was in that seventh, when the A's loaded the bases with : one out on two singles and a walk, the Yankees leading 2-1. Kurt Suzuki hit : a sharp ground ball to Alex Rodriguez at third, starting an inning-ending : 5-4-3 double play. 對王建民來說,自從五月二日對西雅圖後便一勝難求,昨晚的危機發生在第七局,運動家 隊以兩次保送和一支安打攻占滿壘,當時洋基僅以2:1領先1分,Kurt Suzuki擊出強勁滾 地球朝A-Rod而去,造成了5-4-3的雙殺打結束這半局。 : "That's the biggest one he got, to Suzuki," Yankees manager Joe Girardi : said. "We needed a double play ball there and he got exactly what he needed. : He got four double play balls tonight and that's the kind of guy he is when : he's on." 洋基總教頭吉總說:對鈴木來說那是他打得最好的一球(?)他讓洋基考上第一 志願(展元調),王建民讓對手擊出四次雙殺打,當他狀況好時他就是這樣。 : The start was progress for Wang, and after allowing 23 runs over his last : four starts, it didn't come by accident. Wang spent much of the last five : days reviewing tape, comparing and contrasting to his 2007 form, and : pitching coach Dave Eiland identified a flaw by noticing that Wang's leg : lift was a little slower, thus dragging his arm speed. : "I watched videos of last year and this year," Wang said. "Last year I was : quicker." 這是一個好的開始,過去4次先發丟掉23分,似乎並非偶然;王建民過去五天花了不少時 間檢視錄影帶,想找回去年的姿勢。投手教練Dave Eiland指出一個瑕疵,王建民抬腿時 跟以前比有點慢,拖慢了揮臂速度。王建民說:我看了今年之前和去年的錄影帶,去年我 比較快。(羞) : Wang called Tuesday's start a "big help" for his confidence, and Eiland : agreed, saying, "He was frustrated, but today was a huge step in the right : direction." : With A's left-hander Dana Eveland slow to find his own command, the Yankees : took advantage by jumping out for two runs in the first inning. Derek Jeter : worked a one-out walk and moved up on a Bobby Abreu single before scoring : on Rodriguez's hit to center field, a play that saw Abreu erased on a strong : throw by Oakland center fielder Carlos Gonzalez. 王建民說這次先發對他的信心來說幫助很大。投教也同意,他之前受挫,但今天他往正確 的方向邁進一大步。 運動家隊左投Dana Eveland似乎準星沒帶上丘,第一局洋基一開賽就取得2分的優勢,基特 一出局後靠保送攻占上一壘,阿布瑞尤和A-Rod連兩支一壘安打送回一分,但阿布瑞尤遭 運動家隊中堅手Carlos Gonzalez長傳阻殺。 : Jason Giambi knocked in New York's second run with a single to left, : scoring Rodriguez, and that would be all the Yankees would manage against : the effectively wild Eveland. New York was turned aside through the next : five innings by Eveland, who scattered four hits and six walks in a : 100-pitch outing, striking out three. 吉安比左邊方向安打敲回A-Rod得到洋基隊第二分,接下來洋基便無法再從Eveland手中得 到分數,他投五局,用球數剛好100球,被敲出四支安打六次保送,三振三次。 : "He's conveniently wild in a sense," Girardi said. "He throws strikes but : the ball is moving all over the place. He's got good depth on his slider : and he throws his changeup with a fastball that's cutting at times and : sinking at times. He's got interesting stuff that really keeps you off : balance. I thought we'd be able to tack on, but we weren't able to." 吉拉迪說:他適時的爆氣了,好球尾勁十足,滑球掉的幅度也大,三不五時再搭配 變速球、直球和下沉的卡特。球路多端,打者摸不著頭緒。我們有機會打敗他但我們沒 把握。 : Trailing 2-0 to Wang, the A's cut the Yankees lead in the fourth, when : Jack Cust singled off first baseman Wilson Betemit's glove and Mark Ellis : ripped a run-scoring double up the gap in left-center field. Wang finished : up after getting the first out of the eighth inning, walking two while : striking out two. 第四局運動家隊Jack Cust一個彈出洋基一壘手Wilson Betemit手套的一壘安打,隨後 Mark Ellis補上中左外野間帶打點的二壘安打。王建民在第八局一出局後下場,三振和 保送各兩次。 : "He's got a great sinker, and we never got him to come up in the zone," : A's manager Bob Geren said. "We never really got anything going against : him. Instead of us getting the big hit, it was him making the big pitch : and getting a double play. It was frustrating, but Wang will do that to : you when he's on like that." 運動家隊教頭Bob Geren說,他的伸卡很犀利,我們沒法度。真的沒法度。我們要打大支的 ,都被他搞成雙殺,很嘔。但他就是這樣。 : Jose Veras took over, recording two outs in the eighth inning before Girardi : was pressed with a decision -- use Kyle Farnsworth, who had been guarding : a tender right biceps, or turn to Mariano Rivera for a fourth consecutive : evening. To help seal the choice, Girardi used his one telephone call, : ringing down to the bullpen and bypassing coach Mike Harkey to speak to : Rivera himself. Girardi said it was the first time he'd done so all year, : but Rivera said such activity was commonplace during the Joe Torre : era. 接替上來投球的Jose Veras幫吉拉迪解決了一個難題,到底是要用二頭肌受傷的Kyle Farnsworth還是讓Rivera連四場出賽?吉拉迪跳過教練Mike Harkey直接問Rivera, 吉拉迪說:這是我今年第一次這樣作(羞),可是Rivera說以前托瑞很常這樣作。 : "It took one second," Rivera said. "He wanted to see how I was and I told : him the truth." : It helped matters that Melky Cabrera tacked on a run for New York in the : ninth with his seventh home run, a shot to right off Oakland's Keith Foulke. : Rivera pitched the bottom half around a hit to record his 17th save, and : if it so happens that the phone rings again on Wednesday, he aid he'd be : amenable to try for a fifth consecutive game. : "I'll be ready," Rivera said. "I've been feeling real good. I know that : [Girardi] will try not to get me in the game tomorrow, but we'll see how : I feel tomorrow." Rivera說:就一下子,他想知道我狀況怎樣而我跟他說了真話。第九局卡布瑞拉擊出今年 個人第七轟從運動家隊Keith Foulke手中的陽春砲。而Rivera九局下順利關門 取得第17個救援成功,如果禮拜三晚上吉拉迪也打了電話,這將會是Rivra連五場登板。 Rivera:我也會準備好,感覺很好阿,我知道吉總都會要我明天休息,但我會看狀況啦。 : Bryan Hoch is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to : the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. : http://tinyurl.com/6xdce7 (好長...) -- 燃燒熱情的火!~拼出感動的心!~ 鱷魚精神,永不放棄!中華職棒統一獅棒球隊Uni-Lions http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lionelhsieh -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.134.110.252

06/11 16:45, , 1F
謝謝翻譯 "不是意外"--> 並非偶然或碰巧
06/11 16:45, 1F
※ 編輯: lion1227 來自: 140.134.110.252 (06/11 16:46)

06/11 16:46, , 2F
最後錯了 Foulke不是RF吧
06/11 16:46, 2F

06/11 16:46, , 3F
辛苦翻譯了^^
06/11 16:46, 3F
※ 編輯: lion1227 來自: 140.134.110.252 (06/11 16:48)

06/11 16:49, , 4F
抱歉 眼殘^^"
06/11 16:49, 4F

06/11 16:50, , 5F
可是Rivera說以前托瑞很常這樣作。 托瑞中槍XDD
06/11 16:50, 5F

06/11 17:04, , 6F
"王建民抓到Suzuki是全場最重要的play"
06/11 17:04, 6F

06/11 17:05, , 7F
推!不過,Girardi應該是跳過牛棚教練直接問Rivera狀況.....
06/11 17:05, 7F

06/11 17:10, , 8F
推樓上,牛棚那裡翻錯了,bypassing是跳過,所以小喬才會
06/11 17:10, 8F

06/11 17:10, , 9F
說他今年第一次這樣做(直接找RP說話),然後MO說老喬常醬
06/11 17:10, 9F
※ 編輯: lion1227 來自: 140.134.110.252 (06/11 17:40)

06/11 17:40, , 10F
感謝指正^^"
06/11 17:40, 10F

06/11 17:49, , 11F
我還以為MO是說托瑞常打DP....
06/11 17:49, 11F
文章代碼(AID): #18Jv0_qA (CMWang)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #18Jv0_qA (CMWang)