Re: [外電] Wang wastes no pitches, vanquishes A's

看板CMWang作者 (...)時間16年前 (2008/06/11 16:31), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《yyhong68 (come every now and then)》之銘言: : 06/11/2008 2:40 AM ET : Wang wastes no pitches, vanquishes A's : Righty limits opposition to lone run over 7 1/3, maintains lead : By Bryan Hoch / MLB.com 簡易翻譯 翻的不好請見諒 : OAKLAND -- After washing away some of his worries with six innings of : one-run ball, Chien-Ming Wang was faced with a true test to see just how : much he trusted his sinker, the bread-and-butter pitch that lately had not : been nearly as much so. 在六局只掉一分,消去了一些擔心之後,小王面對真正的挑戰-他對最近表現不佳 的吃飯工具的信任。 : It was the kind of situation that could undo an entire night's work, but : Wang unloaded and got the escape he'd hoped for, a double play roller that : essentially clinched the right-hander's first victory in six starts. : The Yankees did the rest of the work, putting the finishing touches on : a 3-1 victory over the A's at McAfee Coliseum on Tuesday night. : For Wang, who hadn't posted a victory since May 2 vs. Seattle, the toughest : spot of the evening was in that seventh, when the A's loaded the bases with : one out on two singles and a walk, the Yankees leading 2-1. Kurt Suzuki hit : a sharp ground ball to Alex Rodriguez at third, starting an inning-ending : 5-4-3 double play. 那是可以讓之前的努力都變白工的一種狀況。但是小王如同他所希望的下莊了。 一個DP讓最近六場先發的首勝就在眼前。洋基球員做好了剩下的工作,3-1贏球。 對從5/2面對Seattle之後就沒贏球的小王來說,今晚最艱難的時刻就在七下, 運動家兩支一安加一個BB滿壘,洋基2-1領先。Kurt Suzuki打了一支三壘方向強勁 滾地給A-Rod,一個5-4-3DP結束了這個半局。 : "That's the biggest one he got, to Suzuki," Yankees manager Joe Girardi : said. "We needed a double play ball there and he got exactly what he needed. : He got four double play balls tonight and that's the kind of guy he is when : he's on." 「那是他抓到最重要的一個打者,Suzuki。」Girardi說。「在我們需要DP的時候,他 給了我們要的。今晚他有四個雙殺,當他火起來的時候他就是這樣的投手。」 : The start was progress for Wang, and after allowing 23 runs over his last : four starts, it didn't come by accident. Wang spent much of the last five : days reviewing tape, comparing and contrasting to his 2007 form, and : pitching coach Dave Eiland identified a flaw by noticing that Wang's leg : lift was a little slower, thus dragging his arm speed. 今晚對王來說是一個進步。而在前四次先發共掉了23分之後,這進步並不意外。王在 前五天都在看帶子,比較2007跟現在的投球。投教Dave Eiland發現王腿抬的晚了一點 ,拖慢了他的揮臂速度。 : "I watched videos of last year and this year," Wang said. "Last year I was : quicker." 「我看了去年跟今年的帶子,去年我比較快」王說。 : Wang called Tuesday's start a "big help" for his confidence, and Eiland : agreed, saying, "He was frustrated, but today was a huge step in the right : direction." 王稱星期二的先發是對他自信心的「大幫助」。投教Eiland也同意,「他有點ㄔㄨㄚˋ, 但是今天的表現讓他往正確的路邁進一大步。」 : With A's left-hander Dana Eveland slow to find his own command, the Yankees : took advantage by jumping out for two runs in the first inning. Derek Jeter : worked a one-out walk and moved up on a Bobby Abreu single before scoring : on Rodriguez's hit to center field, a play that saw Abreu erased on a strong : throw by Oakland center fielder Carlos Gonzalez. A's投手一開始沒控球,洋基首局拿兩分,阿布被A's的中外野手抓到 : Jason Giambi knocked in New York's second run with a single to left, : scoring Rodriguez, and that would be all the Yankees would manage against : the effectively wild Eveland. New York was turned aside through the next : five innings by Eveland, who scattered four hits and six walks in a : 100-pitch outing, striking out three. 技安比一支左邊方向一安送A-Rod回來,對沒控球的Eveland洋基就只得兩分,下面五局 四安六保送都沒得分 : "He's conveniently wild in a sense," Girardi said. "He throws strikes but : the ball is moving all over the place. He's got good depth on his slider : and he throws his changeup with a fastball that's cutting at times and : sinking at times. He's got interesting stuff that really keeps you off : balance. I thought we'd be able to tack on, but we weren't able to." 講Eveland沒控球,但是我們也沒把握好 : Trailing 2-0 to Wang, the A's cut the Yankees lead in the fourth, when : Jack Cust singled off first baseman Wilson Betemit's glove and Mark Ellis : ripped a run-scoring double up the gap in left-center field. Wang finished : up after getting the first out of the eighth inning, walking two while : striking out two. 四局下,落後兩分的運動家在Jack Cust那隻打到Betemit手套的一安,與Ellis中左 外野的二安之後,追回一分。王在八上解決一人後退場,總計兩保送兩三振。 : "He's got a great sinker, and we never got him to come up in the zone," : A's manager Bob Geren said. "We never really got anything going against : him. Instead of us getting the big hit, it was him making the big pitch : and getting a double play. It was frustrating, but Wang will do that to : you when he's on like that." 「他有一顆好伸卡,我們也沒辦法逼他投高。」運動家教練Bob Geren說。「我們沒有 對他造成什麼威脅,是他在投拿手球路造成雙殺。王火起來就是可以讓我們很ㄔㄨㄚˋ」 : Jose Veras took over, recording two outs in the eighth inning before Girardi : was pressed with a decision -- use Kyle Farnsworth, who had been guarding : a tender right biceps, or turn to Mariano Rivera for a fourth consecutive : evening. To help seal the choice, Girardi used his one telephone call, : ringing down to the bullpen and bypassing coach Mike Harkey to speak to : Rivera himself. Girardi said it was the first time he'd done so all year, : but Rivera said such activity was commonplace during the Joe Torre : era. : "It took one second," Rivera said. "He wanted to see how I was and I told : him the truth." : It helped matters that Melky Cabrera tacked on a run for New York in the : ninth with his seventh home run, a shot to right off Oakland's Keith Foulke. : Rivera pitched the bottom half around a hit to record his 17th save, and : if it so happens that the phone rings again on Wednesday, he aid he'd be : amenable to try for a fifth consecutive game. : "I'll be ready," Rivera said. "I've been feeling real good. I know that : [Girardi] will try not to get me in the game tomorrow, but we'll see how : I feel tomorrow." : Bryan Hoch is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to : the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. : http://tinyurl.com/6xdce7 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.186.158

06/11 16:33, , 1F
有看有推
06/11 16:33, 1F

06/11 16:33, , 2F
去年我比較快 (羞
06/11 16:33, 2F

06/11 16:34, , 3F
去年比較快XD
06/11 16:34, 3F

06/11 16:36, , 4F
男人最怕快 xD
06/11 16:36, 4F