Re: [情報] Bogut eagerly awaits challenge of NBA

看板Bucks作者 (老街)時間19年前 (2005/06/17 15:20), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《zelone (￾ N￾N ￾N ￾N)》之銘言: : 標題: [情報] Bogut eagerly awaits challenge of NBA : 時間: Fri Jun 17 11:20:49 2005 : : 資料來源:http://www.jsonline.com/sports/buck/jun05/334083.asp Posted: June 15, 2005 挑比較重要的來翻譯,順便轉一下P幣 :P Andrew Bogut is brimming with confidence as he prepares for the National Basketball Association draft. Andrew Bogut信心十足地準備好參加 NBA 選秀。 Tim Duncan? Bogut already has faced the San Antonio Spurs power forward, during last summer's Athens Olympics, when Australia played the USA.   Tim Duncan?Bogut在去年澳洲對上美國的雅典奧運會中,已經有了面對這位聖安東尼奧 大前鋒的經驗。 Shaquille O'Neal? Bring on the Miami Heat center, says Bogut, who could be the Milwaukee Bucks' choice when they make the No. 1 pick in the June 28 draft. Shaquille O'Neal? 提及這位熱火中鋒,在六月二十八號選秀,可能讓公鹿動用狀元籤 選擇的 Bogut說到: "It's playing against men," the 20-year-old Bogut said of his experiences in international play and the Olympic Games. "A lot of those European men are as strong as the Ben Wallaces of the world. "這是男子漢的對抗,"二十歲的 Bogut說到他在國際賽和奧運的經驗。"世界上許多歐洲 人像班蛙一樣壯。" "I'm ready for anything. I've played against guys who are 300 pounds. I've learned a lot from them. "我胸有成竹。我曾經與三百磅的傢伙們對抗過,我已經從他們身上學到許多。" "Playing against Shaq will be a challenge. He's a great player, a Hall of Famer. But I'm not going to be intimidated by him. He's human. I'm a rookie coming out, and they'll try to beat my butt as well. But I'm up for that challenge, and I can't wait for it." "與Shaq對抗將會是個挑戰,他是個偉大且高知名度的球員。但是我將不會被他震攝。他  是個男人,我是個初來乍到的小子,而且他也將會試著踹我屁股。但是我會在挑戰中成  長,我等不及了。" That type of attitude has to please the Bucks, who are carefully weighing their options at No. 1: Bogut, the sophomore from Utah; and Marvin Williams, the freshman forward from North Carolina. 這樣的態度讓公鹿很滿意,公鹿正仔細衡量狀元簽的選擇權:Bogut,猶他大學的大二生 ;和 Marvin Williams,北卡新鮮人。(譯按:Chris Paul掰掰 XD) Williams will be in Milwaukee for an individual workout with the Bucks on Sunday, followed by the 7-foot, 255-pound Bogut on Monday. Williams將在星期天與公鹿進行個人Workout,有七呎身高,兩百五十五磅的 Bogut隨即 在星期一接受Workout。 "The upside for both is very high," said Bucks general manager Larry Harris. "They both have a high basketball IQ and are very competitive kids. It's a big weekend for us." "這兩位都有極高的天份,"公鹿總管Larry Harris說,"他們都擁有很高的籃球智慧,而 且對勝利都有高度的渴望。對我們而言,這是個重要的週末。" Bogut, who is of Croatian descent but grew up in Australia, said he understands why the Bucks are looking over both players so carefully. 這邊是說Bogut了解為什麼公鹿那麼謹慎。 Asked about comparisons to NBA veteran Vlade Divac, Bogut quickly responded, "I'm not as slow as Vlade. You'll be surprised when you see me play. I've been playing for Utah, and I've looked unathletic at times because I just have to get the job done of getting a 'W' for the Utes. 問到他在NBA對照的球員是老將Divac,Bogut立刻回應"我不像Divac那麼慢,當你們看到 我打球後將會驚艷。我曾經為猶他打球,我有時候看起來不活躍.那是因為我必須作好 我的工作,為了幫猶他爭取「勝利」!" "I didn't need to be athletic on the perimeter; I was just strictly banging inside and doing what the coach told me." 這邊是說他會做好教練跟他說的事,做好他的工作。 Bogut has been working out in Washington, D.C., in recent weeks with trainer John Duren, who played at Georgetown and for two seasons (1980-'82) with the Utah Jazz. Duren is known as a big man's coach and also has worked with Patrick Ewing, Alonzo Mourning and Dikembe Mutombo. 大意是說訓練員John Duren認為 Bogut可以像Ewing,晨星或是木桶伯那樣傑出。 (譯者:進攻能力應該會比木桶伯好 XD) "I don't think anybody's perfect, especially coming out of college," said Bogut, who indicated he has gained nearly 20 pounds to bulk up for the rigors of the NBA. "You can never fake the game of basketball. That's why it's such a challenge to come out every day and practice." 大意是說 Bogut已經增加將近二十磅的體重來迎接 NBA,同時指出進入 NBA後每天都是 挑戰。 Bogut has been dogged by rumors that he has a degenerative eye disorder, and he has vigorously denied them. Australian Olympic coach Brian Goorijan also denied them recently in published reports. 大意是說最近有一些傳言指出 Bogut眼睛有毛病,Bogut 強烈否定,奧運時的澳洲總 教練也出來否定這些傳言。 "I told them (the Bucks) exactly what I'm telling you," Goorijan told the Melbourne (Australia) Herald Sun. "I've had the kid since he was 16 years old, and there's been no history of eye problems." Brian Goorijan強調 Bogut眼睛沒問題! Testing has confirmed that Bogut is nearsighted in one eye, and he wears a special contact lens. Harris said team doctors will examine Bogut when he is here next week. 經過測試,證明了 Bougt其中一隻眼睛有近視,而且他帶了特殊鏡片。Harris說隊醫會 在他下禮拜來到密爾瓦基再做診察。 "I commend Andrew for being up front about this. He's got nothing to hide, " Harris said. Harris稱讚 Bogut沒有隱瞞任何事。 "All the information we have to this point says there's no alarm, no red flag to be concerned about. But we want to make sure we cover our bases." 大意是說要確認 Bogut的身體狀況無礙。 Auditions set: The Bucks will bring in 6-7 junior forward Ryan Gomes of Providence and 6-6 senior guard / forward Matt Walsh of Florida for a workout session on Friday morning at the Cousins Center. 公鹿將於星期五早上,在Cousins Center對 Ryan Gomes 和 Matt Walsh進行 Workout。 Six players are scheduled for workouts on Saturday, including Marquette senior guard Travis Diener and Wisconsin senior forward Mike Wilkinson. Also working out will be Filiberto Rivera, a 6-2 senior guard from Texas-El Paso; Uros Slokar, a 6-10 forward from Italy; T.J. Sorrentine, a 5-11 senior guard from Vermont; and Salim Stoudamire, a 6-1 senior guard from Arizona. 六位球員將在星期六進行Workout,包括:Marquette後衛Travis Diener、威斯康辛前鋒 Mike Wilkinson、Texas-El Paso後衛Filiberto Rivera、義大利前鋒Uros Slokar、 Vermont後衛T.J. Sorrentine、和Arizona後衛Salim Stoudamire。  Offers expected: Harris said the Bucks intend to make qualifying offers to restricted free agents Zaza Pachulia and Dan Gadzuric after the NBA Finals end and before the league's collective bargaining agreement expires on July 1. By making contract offers to both players, the Bucks will retain the right to match offers made by any other teams when a new labor agreement is reached. 就是說公鹿會動用 RFA條款,留下Zaza和Gadzuric。 New hire: The Bucks have hired Dwayne Wilson as equipment manager. Wilson recently served five years in that role with the Dallas Mavericks. 歡迎器材組新成員Dwayne Wilson!啪啪啪啪啪!XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.49.81 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.207.44 ※ 編輯: xianfeng 來自: 140.115.207.44 (06/17 16:21) ※ 編輯: xianfeng 來自: 140.115.207.44 (06/17 16:25)

203.73.69.79 06/17, , 1F
感謝xianfeng版大的翻譯~~讓我對Bogut期待頗深!
203.73.69.79 06/17, 1F

220.139.171.103 06/18, , 2F
兩百五十五磅才對 大大有筆誤喔
220.139.171.103 06/18, 2F

61.229.236.20 06/18, , 3F
哎呀,真是抱歉^^"
61.229.236.20 06/18, 3F
※ 編輯: xianfeng 來自: 61.229.236.20 (06/18 06:07)

203.204.197.99 06/20, , 4F
好翻譯!
203.204.197.99 06/20, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #12idcaGq (Bucks)
文章代碼(AID): #12idcaGq (Bucks)