Re: [推薦] The Cribs新專輯For All My Sisters

看板Brit-pop作者 ('cause we believe...)時間9年前 (2015/04/16 00:23), 9年前編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
今天收到實體專輯/DVD,終於可以好好確認歌詞 所以又硬翻了第一首開場曲 "Finally Free" 其實永遠不可能真正自由 矛盾的猶移,困頓在過去、現在和未來之間 才是每個經歷過決裂、分手、各奔東西的關係的人生寫照 我好喜歡這首歌呈現出來矛盾 口口聲聲說自由了 可是每一個歌詞的轉折都再再揭露自己沉溺在過去的回憶和感情 "Finally Free" A necklace that broke to be free While cell by cell you changed me But we all moved on, and I did try To keep my will strong, so why do I Still dream of your house in April? Though the numbers are out And the pavement of the street looks all wrong I still feel it's the place I belong 就像一串項鍊散落了,想要自由 然而不知不覺中,妳一步步的改變了我 儘管我們各奔東西,我仍試著 堅持我的初衷想法,所以為什麼 我還是會在四月夢到妳的住所? 雖然上面的門牌號碼根本不對 還有一起走過的人行道,人事全非 可是我仍舊有種莫名的歸屬感 Still Now I'm finally free and well It comes back to me Now I want it again In a way...I want 無論如何 我現在終於自由了,而同時 回憶也湧現襲來 我想要再一次 以某種方式...我想要的方式 In the back row of the theater Watch the film unspool before leaving Alone for so long, but convinced through That the closing song plays just for you 坐在電影院的後排座位 看著放映的膠捲展開故事,就在我們離開之前 一個人孤單這麼久了,但還是深信 結尾的那首歌只為了妳而放 Now I'm finally free and well It comes back to me Now I want it again In a way...I want 我現在終於自由了,而同時 回憶也湧現襲來 我想要再一次 以某種方式...我想要的方式 When I don't know what to think A gesture in baby pink plastic lets me know The letter within says what you can't show The person sat next to me that I'll never know 正當我不知道該怎麼想才好 妳猶如嬰兒般天真的表示,讓我明瞭 信裡面藏著妳無法表露的真情 就像我永遠無法得知旁邊陌生人的內心 Now I'm finally free and well It comes back to me Now I want it again In a way...I want 我現在終於自由了,而同時 回憶也湧現襲來 我想要再一次 以某種方式...我想要的方式 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- Let's pick it up, let's even try to live today, so why not smile don't dream away your life 'cause it is mine Is that a crime? This life is mine... --Verve, HISTORY -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.165.185.180 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Brit-pop/M.1429115001.A.259.html ※ 編輯: PatsyGallagh (1.165.185.180), 04/16/2015 00:30:07

04/16 16:16, , 1F
04/16 16:16, 1F

04/19 18:24, , 2F
最近也收到了 推
04/19 18:24, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1LBf1v9P (Brit-pop)
文章代碼(AID): #1LBf1v9P (Brit-pop)