Re: [推薦] The Cribs新專輯For All My Sisters

看板Brit-pop作者 ('cause we believe...)時間9年前 (2015/03/29 23:26), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
最近狂聽,有感而發,翻譯了 "Different Angle" 和大家分享一下;) The Cribs 的情歌總是在恣意青春之外 不忘回頭戳破自己的卑微和做作,愛情是那麼的美好卻也那麼虛幻脆弱 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gij6PrxtB2o
"Different Angle" So just give me a chance, you know I never wanted one You and I are seriously outnumbered Meet me outside we’ll run away like we’re kids Bonnie and Clyde or something just as stupid Your scars are just a kiss from a past mistress Across a crowded room I’m whispering something and Only you can understand me 所以給我一個機會,妳知道我從來沒有要求過 妳和我,總是寡不敵眾 和我在外頭碰面,我們會學小孩子那樣私奔 像是《我倆沒有明天》裡面的亡命情侶,或者之類的蠢事都好 把妳的傷痕想像成是過往陰魂不散的一個輕吻 即使我在擁擠房間的對面,低語些什麼 只有妳,都懂我 If you look at me from a different angle Do you see something that you just can’t handle? If you look at me from a different angle Do you see something that you just can’t handle? 如果妳從不同的角度看我 會不會發現有些事妳無所適從? 如果妳從不同的角度看我 會不會覺得再也無法忍受? I don’t have much time, like a butterfly Only one night to try and change my life Let’s get out of here, head to the city We walk through the streets jangling your keys Some days I feel like I’m made out of glass I think I’m better off just keeping my distance ‘Cos maybe they can see right through me? 我沒有多少時間可以揮霍,像是蝴蝶一樣 或許只有一個晚上可以試著蛻變突破 我們趕緊離開這裡,往城市裡頭去 穿越一個又一個的街道,讓妳的鑰匙叮噹作響 有些時候我覺得我像玻璃一般透明赤裸 我想我還是最好保持距離 因為也許別人就要看穿我? If you look at me from a different angle Do you see something that you just can’t handle? If you look at me from a different angle Do you see something that you just can’t handle? 如果妳從不同的角度看我 會不會發現有些事妳無所適從? 如果妳從不同的角度看我 會不會覺得再也無法忍受? Soul with sutures Redeeming features Don’t wanna feel it It’s a one way feeling so I’ve got it all 靈魂仍有傷口的縫線 需要被拯救的特點 不想要真的去察覺 這只是單方面的想像,所以我自己來就好 If you look at me from a different angle Do you see something that you just can’t handle? If you look at me from a different angle Do you see something that you just can’t handle? 如果妳從不同的角度看我 會不會發現有些事妳無所適從? 如果妳從不同的角度看我 會不會覺得再也無法忍受? ----------------------------------------------------------- Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- All I want is someone Who can fill this hole In the life I know --Verve, ON YOUR OWN -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 125.230.98.17 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Brit-pop/M.1427642779.A.F72.html

03/30 00:39, , 1F
推啦
03/30 00:39, 1F

03/30 16:15, , 2F
我也超愛這首
03/30 16:15, 2F

04/01 15:47, , 3F
感謝翻譯
04/01 15:47, 3F

05/05 19:43, , 4F
love it!
05/05 19:43, 4F