版名

看板Brit-pop作者 (is)時間22年前 (2002/06/10 07:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/9 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 Soccer 看板] 作者: QoQg (is) 看板: Soccer 標題: Re: We are the champion! 時間: Mon Jun 10 06:50:51 2002 ※ 引述《charge3569 (好無聊...)》之銘言: : 那時候去Bar看... : 英格蘭贏球時英國人就狂唱這一首... 是啊,We Are The Champion是英國球迷傳統以來的凱旋歌之一 既然你也在英國的話,你就會知道上禮拜有一系列Queen的電視特輯 Brian May也在Queen's Golden Jubilee Celebration中現場solo演出, 和世足賽,Queen's Jubilee多少都有點關係,是最適合這個時期的樂團了 : : http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~kyoto2/song/queen/queen04.htm We Are The Champion Queen : : I've paid my dues : : Time after time : : I've done my sentence : : But committed no crime : : And bad mistakes : : I've made a few : : I've had my share of sand kicked in my face : : But I've come through : : We are the champions--my friends : : And we'll keep on fighting--till the end : : We are the champions : : We are the champions : : No time for losers : : 'Cause we are the champions of the world : : I've taken my bows : : And my curtain calls : : You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it : : I thank you all : : But it's been no bed of roses : : No pleasure cruise : : I consider it a challenge before the whole human race : : And I ain't gonna lose : : We are the champions--my friends : : And we'll keep on fighting--till the end : : We are the champions : : We are the champions : : No time for losers : : 'Cause we are the champions of the world -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 62.7.169.133
文章代碼(AID): #z0-Uo00 (Brit-pop)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #z0-Uo00 (Brit-pop)