Re: What Free Agents Should Interest the Braves?

看板Braves作者 (以謹慎態度來面對問題)時間15年前 (2008/11/17 21:38), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 3人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《bounds (認真的人就輸了)》之銘言: : What Free Agents Should Interest the Braves : http://www.talkingchop.com/2008/11/15/661629/what-free-agents-should-in : by gondeee on Nov 15, 2008 8:00 AM EST in Free Agents : I guess the article should be more aptly titled, "what free agents interest me." But of course I am coming from a Braves-centric point of view, so this is at least half-accurate. I'm mostly listing free agents from other teams that I think the Braves should sign. : I still think it's a good idea to give John Smoltz and Tom Glavine another year : (and I think they will be healthy enough to give it a shot in spring training). I also think we should try and resign Jorge Julio and Greg Norton, but to me, those guys are just there to maintain the status quo. Here are the top-10 free agents that the Braves should go after this winter: : 6. Jeremy Affeldt, LHP - : He's a lefty relief pitcher who is more than just a LOOGY -- the kind of : reliever that Bobby Cox loves, who can face more than one hitter. Will Ohman : is a solid pitcher, but Affeldt is a step above that. With a few extra bucks : in our pocket, perhaps this is the year we can spend big on a lefty setup : guy for the next several years. 他是位左手的救援投手而且工作不僅僅可用於面對左打.他是Cox喜歡的那類型: 有辦法面對一位以上的投手.Will Ohmma是一位穩定的投手,但Affeldt比他更高一級. 在多餘資金支援下,或許今年我們可大筆投資在左手布局投手上為未來數年做準備. : 7. Bobby Abreu, OF - : He's a speed and power guy and more of a three-hole hitter, but there's : always a chance he could find his power stroke and fill out the four-hole : in his later years. He's sort of a second or third option, but worth a look. 他是位有速度及力量的球員,而且比第三棒的打者更好些.但如果他能找到釋放 他的力量的方法的話他就能成為前幾年那位四棒打者.他是第二或第三的選擇, 但值得考慮. : 8. Mike Hampton, LHP - : The only reason not to sign him is to keep Mac from pulling a muscle of his : own making videos of Hampton pulling a muscle. Still, an incentive laden : contract could produce a solid back end of the rotation guy with xtra upside. 唯一不要簽的理由是保持讓大麥克遠離他避免拉傷.(這句不確定,因為看不太懂?) 然而一張根據負擔局數給予獎勵的合約將能替後段輪值帶來一些提昇. : 9. Derek Lowe, RHP - : Be wary of this guy. He's older and the friendly pitching confines of Dodger : Stadium have been very friendly to Lowe. His road ERA during his stint as a : Dodger is almost a run worse than his ERA at home. If we sign him, then we : should know he's not the under-3.00 ERA guy he's been the last four years. 對於這位投手的評估要特別謹慎,因為他的年齡以及道奇球場對他的投球上的幫助. 他在客場自責分相對於主場幾乎要多出一分.如果勇士簽下他,那我們應該知道 他不會是那個過去四年我們熟知防禦率3的那位投手. : 10. Randy Wolf, LHP - : Do we need the Wolf-pack in Atlanta? He's not the first, second, or even the : fifth option, but if all else fails he's a lefty and has been an innings- : eater in the past. Another good guy to sign as a second free agent pitcher : signing. 我們需要打包Wolf來亞特蘭大嗎?他不會是第一,第二甚至是第五的選擇,但如果所有 嘗試都失效了,可看在他是左投而且以往也是為吃局數的投手.另外一位 在自由球員市場投手的第二選擇.(覺得最後一句和第一句矛盾?) : That's my list, it's just one opinion. The Braves need pitching and power : hitting and I think at least half of that can come from the free agent market. : Tomorrow I'll outline what moves I think the Braves should make in both the : free agent market and the trade market -- it's the "if I were GM" segment of : the show. 以上是我的名單,這只是一個想法而已.勇士需要投手和有強力打者的補強.我認為至少 上面一半以上的人可簽下.明天我將會點出勇士可在自由球員以及交易市場做出改變. 那是在如果我是GM下的想法.(最後一句也不太確定) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.195.194.18

11/17 22:04, , 1F
"如果要從簽下第二個FA投手,他是不錯的選擇"
11/17 22:04, 1F

11/17 22:04, , 2F
上面那一段我也看不懂..=.=
11/17 22:04, 2F

11/17 22:28, , 3F
感覺就是如果前面提過的都被選走了
11/17 22:28, 3F

11/17 22:28, , 4F
那沒魚蝦也好的感覺
11/17 22:28, 4F