關於選秀跟交易 from Jim

看板BLAZERS作者 (不聽老婆的話該罰)時間21年前 (2003/06/03 17:26), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
這是昨天剛收到的...談到拓荒者的選秀跟交易,Carrarese如果方便的話 在幫大家翻譯吧,您的英文比我好太多~ ^__^ ------------------------------------------------------------------ Price: I think the Blazers will convince Pippen to come back and try it for one more season. He is too much of a competitor and can see that the Blazers are close enough not to at least give it one more try. That is my guess, anyway. Even in his latest comments to the Portland Tribune, his stand about perhaps having played his last game seemed to have softened a bit. The Blazers have two picks, the top one is No. 23 in the first round. Yes, they need a center and a point guard, but they are not likely to find any player available at No. 23 who will come in and make an immedate impact. The only way to get a center who will make an impact next season is to get an experienced one through a trade or one who is a free agent. I do not envision Bob Whitsitt making any moves, but it is possible that he may want to make a final statement before he steps down as president/general manager and make a trade to puncuate his legacy with the Blazers. Maybe he will try to trade up in the draft and get into position where they can pick an "impact" player. My guess is that the Blazers will not make any moves, they will pick No. 23 and that player will be fortunate to make the team's roster. Again, that is only a guess. Many things can change between now and the draft. Jim -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 202.39.24.107
文章代碼(AID): #-t6crsp (BLAZERS)
文章代碼(AID): #-t6crsp (BLAZERS)