Re: 印度奧運男雙組合難產?

看板Asiantennis作者 (阿更)時間12年前 (2012/06/28 02:22), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串5/9 (看更多)
米爾紮被迫與佩斯戰奧運混雙 憤怒成印度網協犧牲品 倫敦奧運在即,各國網協對於雙打、混雙的配對也花足心思。印度網協 為了讓佩斯能代表印度出戰男雙,承諾將把米爾紮作為她的混雙搭檔一起征 戰倫敦奧運。印度網協此舉引起了米爾紮本人極大的反感,她表示作為21世 紀的女子,已經不再是男性的附屬品了。   雖然世界排名大跌,但獲得外卡青睞的米爾紮還是會出現在奧運女雙賽 場。不過印度網協對於男雙球員之間的協調就出現了大問題。由於布帕蒂和 布帕納將連袂出戰,並拒絕與佩斯在奧運會搭檔,因此印度網協就向佩斯承 諾只要他願意與瓦爾漢合作參加男雙,就將把米爾紮作為他的混雙搭檔。顯 然印度網協對於佩斯的承諾並沒有得到米爾紮的首肯,這也直接導致印度美 女的勃然大怒。   “作為一名身處21世紀的印度婦女,當我得知自己成為印度網球平息球 員之間紛爭的誘餌時,我真的感到非常的失望。”在一項聲明中米爾紮說道 ,“儘管對於能成為佩斯的混雙搭檔我感到相當榮幸和自豪,但在這個時機 以這種方式公佈,卻會讓印度的大男子主義思想進一步惡化。”米爾紮補充 道:“作為一名曾經兩次贏得大滿貫冠軍的球員,我在過去十年無論在單打 還是雙打也都是處於印度的一姐地位。遺憾的是他們卻未能對我展示足夠的 尊重,只是為了誘使一名男選手與他本不想搭檔的球員一起出戰奧運,就把 我作為一種補償。這是對印度女性形象有著極大的損害。”   米爾紮同時認為自己有選擇搭檔的權利。由於佩斯的父親曾貶低米爾紮 ,顯然印度美女更願意與本國另一位雙打巨頭布帕蒂合作。兩人在剛剛結束 的法網上就問鼎混雙冠軍,而且他們倆之間顯然已經有共同為印度贏得混雙 冠軍的決心。“在我的職業生涯中我曾非常幸運的來到單打世界27位,僅次 於兩位男單前輩阿 姆利則(16位)以及克裡斯南(23位)過去曾創下的記錄。” 米爾紮回顧自己的職業生涯時說,“我雙打最高排名曾達到過第7位。更只有 佩斯和布帕蒂兩位傳奇球手曾做的比我更好。另外我也是除了他們倆以外印 度僅有的大滿貫冠軍得主,因此我認為自己具備足夠的底氣讓印度網協向我 展示更多的尊重。”   米爾紮在最後抱怨道:“遺憾的是在三周前我剛剛拿下個人第二座大滿 貫冠軍獎盃時,印度網協也沒有想過給我發來祝賀。如今他們又想以這種方 式拆散我們這對剛剛拿下大滿貫冠軍的混雙搭檔,真的是讓人感到震驚以及 難以置信。” ※ 引述《erickin (阿更)》之銘言: : Mirza大反擊!!!這篇是英文版原文, : 她在文中有些段落是指名寫給印度網協、Paes、Paes父親和Bhupathi看的。 : 下面一篇再來回在新浪看到的簡譯版。 : Sania Mirza's letter: Full text : New Delhi: Here is the full text of Sania Mirza's letter in which she hits : out at the All India Tennis Association (AITA), Leander Paes, his father Dr. : Vece Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi for their roles in the tennis crisis. : I feel absolutely thrilled and emotionally overwhelmed to have qualified to : represent India at the Olympics in London. I am extremely grateful to the : International Tennis Federation for the faith they have reposed in me by : giving me a wild card entry that gives me a cherished opportunity to : represent my country at the Olympics for the second time in my life. : While, of course, nobody in the world can guarantee winning a medal in : London, I can promise that I shall leave no stone unturned to bring glory to : my beloved country. : I have to admit that helplessly watching the sport that I love and : passionately play, go through extremely trying times in my country in the : last few days and the unusual pressures that I was personally subjected to : have left me shaken and disturbed. But I can assure all my countrymen that I : shall never allow these difficult circumstances to come in the way of giving : my very best when the Games begin. : Since the day AITA announced the team for the Olympics a lot of questions : have been raised by friends, colleagues, their parents and of course, by the : media. As I thought these questions were purely hypothetical without my : having qualified into the London Olympics, I did not think it was appropriate : for me to respond to them at that point of time. However, now that I am : officially a part of the greatest sporting event in the world, I think it is : imperative for me to clarify my feelings. : To Dr. Vece Paes, who has on camera asked me to give in writing about my : intention of partnering his son for the mixed doubles event at the Olympics, : I would like to point out that my commitment is to my country. For the sake : of India I am committed to play with Leander Paes or Mahesh Bhupathi or Rohan : Bopanna or Somdev Devvarman or Vishnu Vardhan or any other person that my : country feels I am good enough to partner. There should never ever be a : question on this although if asked, I am entitled to have my preferences. I : will do everything i possibly can to win a medal for Inda. : To Leander Paes I would like to point out that Vishnu Vardhan is an extremely : talented player, who I had the privilege of partnering. We went on to win a : silver medal for India at the 2010 Asian Games, when all the three male : stalwarts of Indian tennis had opted to stay away from Guangzhou. I am : convinced that he can go one better when pitted with someone as good as : Leander as partner. For Leander to consider partnering with Vishnu only if he : has a written assurance from me to play mixed (as Vece Uncle has suggested in : his television interviews) is, I think demeaning for me, Vishnu and Leander : Paes. : Mahesh Bhupathi has firmly stood by his commitment to play together with his : men's doubles partner, Rohan Bopanna as he genuinely believed it was good for : India. However, in the process, he sacrificed the commitment he made to me to : try and win an Olympic medal together for India. Each person has his or her : own priorities and I would like to believe that Mahesh made his choice in : the best interests of the country. : As an Indian woman belonging to the 21st century, what I find disillusioning : is the humiliating manner in which I was put up as a bait to try and pacify : one of the disgruntled stalwarts of Indian tennis. While I feel honored and : privileged to have been chosen to partner Leander Paes, the manner and timing : of the announcement wreaks of male chauvinism where a two time Grand Slam : champion, who has been India's number 1 women's tennis player for almost a : decade in singles and doubles is offered in compensation to partner one of : the feuding champions purely in order to lure him into accepting to play with : a men's player he does not wish to play with! This kind of blatant : humiliation of Indian womanhood needs to be condemned even if it comes from : the highest controlling body of tennis in our country. : I have been fortunate to achieve a career best singles ranking of 27 in the : world that has been only bettered by Vijay Amritraj (16) and Ramesh Krishnan : (23) even amongst the men in the modern era. I have a career best doubles : ranking of 7 in the world, which only Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi have : bettered. I am the only Grand Slam champion from India apart from Mahesh and : Leander. I believe I can expect a little more respect from the National : Tennis Federation than what has been accorded to me even if they did not : think it necessary to send me a simple congratulatory message after I had won : my second Grand Slam title 3 weeks ago. : What is even more shocking is the manner in which facts have been : misrepresented to the public at large to paint a totally wrong picture in an : attempt to justify the breaking up of a team that won a second Grand Slam : title only days earlier. Leander and I are not the only combination likely to : get a direct entry into the mixed doubles draw at the Olympics, as has been : wrongly portrayed. If that was true, a highly intelligent man like Dr. Paes : would not have felt insecure enough to ask for my written declaration to : partner Leander. AITA, itself would not have needed to write a letter to Mr. : Randhir Singh giving details of the final pairings and clarifying that these : could not be changed without the written permission of the IOA! : I would like to reiterate that I consider it the ultimate honour to represent : India to the best of my abilities at the Olympics and I will do everything I : possibly can with whosoever I am partnered with. This has always been my : stand and this will never change. I only seek the blessings of the people of : our beloved country. Nothing more. : SANIA MIRZA : ※ 引述《erickin (阿更)》之銘言: : : 這件事真的比肥皂劇還要好看 >///<" (我好八卦) : : Paes對於Bhupathi和Bopanna這種類似勒索的舉動最終成功非常不爽, : : 也有傳言指Paes要印度網協出書面通告保證奧運Mirza一定要和他配。 : : 文中有提到Mirza的首選是Bhupathi,兩人搭檔之前拿過澳網和今年法網, : : 但Mirza不介意和Paes配,兩人拿過2006亞運金牌; : : 另外如果Mirza能拿外卡的話女雙會和Chakravarty搭, : : 印度也替正在養傷的Devvarman申請男單外卡。 : : 印度網協也提到派出兩隊男雙是基本目前情況考量,這樣才不會損害印度奪牌希望, : : 不過也提到在奧運後會對Bhupathi和Bopanna採取適當行動。 : : AITA picks two teams for Olympics, Paes still unhappy : : The All India Tennis Association (AITA) Thursday tried to keep Mahesh : : Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna happy by deciding to send two doubles teams to the : : Olympics as they demanded and gave an assurance to Leander Paes that he would : : partner Sania Mirza in the mixed doubles. : : Paes, who is asked to partner youngster Vishnu Vardhan in the men's doubles, : : is far from pleased with AITA bowing to the "black-mailing tactics" of : : Bhupathi and Bopanna and letting them pair up. : : Paes's father Vece Paes said it was not a justified decision and a source : : close to the family told IANS that the top-ranked Indian in doubles has asked : : for a written assurance from the AITA that Mirza won't back off at the last : : moment for Bhupathi. : : Sania and Bhupathi recently won the French Open. : : AITA president Anil Khanna also admitted that the decision was unfair on Paes : : and appropriate action would be taken against Bhupathi and Bopanna after the : : Olympics. : : Khanna said the final recommendations have been made as Thursday was the : : deadline for sending the Olympic entries to the International Tennis : : Federation (ITF). : : "The AITA agrees that this decision is unfair to India No.1 and World No.7 : : Leander Paes. The AITA holds Leander in very high esteem and appeals to him : : to accept the decision in the best interest of the nation," said Khanna. : : Asked if Paes has sought any assurances from Sania, Khanna said: "Sania is no : : one to give an assurance. Her qualification depends only on a wildcard. And : : we have sent all the nominations and they cannot be changed without the : : approval of the Indian Olympic Association (IOA)." : : Sania's preferred partner was Bhupathi, but she had informed AITA that she : : would play with Paes if asked to do so. Sania, if eligible, will also partner : : Rushmi Chakravarty in the women's doubles. The AITA has also applied for a : : wild card for Somdev Devvarman in the men's singles event. : : Khanna said sending two men's doubles teams was not the best decision on : : "tennis grounds" but the association was left with no option as any other : : decision would hamper India's medal prospects. : : "AITA admits that the decision of pairing Mahesh and Rohan on tennis grounds : : alone may not be the best. However, in the given circumstances, this is the : : most appropriate decision," said Khanna. : : Khanna also said the decision was arrived at after consulting AITA's honorary : : life president S.M. Krishna, who is also India's external affairs minister. : : "Mr. Krishna's guidance and approval helped the AITA to arrive at the : : decision," said Khanna. : : In fact, Krishna played the key role in convincing Paes to pair-up with : : Vishnu and end the week-long drama over the selection. : : Krishna spoke with Paes early Thursday morning and convinced him to pair with : : Vishnu for the sake of the nation. : : "Mr. Krishna personally spoke with Leander in the morning and told him that : : he should make some sacrifice for the sake of the nation. The AITA hopes : : Leander will now give Vishnu achance to play his first Olympics," AITA : : secretary-general Bharat Oza told IANS. : : Khanna concurred and said the decision of sending two teams was taken after : : consulting Krishna, a tennis player himself. : : Khanna felt that Paes will soften his stand and partner with Vardhan. : : "We have taken a very calculated risk. But I hope he will make some sacrifice : : for the sake of the nation and also give two Indians their first chance to : : play in the Olympics," said Khanna. : : Khanna said AITA expects the players to accept the decision graciously that : : has been taken after due deliberations. : : "AITA now expects all the players to graciously accept the decision which has : : been taken after due consultation and deliberations in the best interest of : : the players and the nation," he said. : : Khanna also remained hopeful that six players would be representing India at : : the Olympics. It will be the biggest ever Indian participation in Olympic : : tennis. : : "In case Sania is given a wildcard on June 28 this decision may help six : : players to represent the country in the Olympics which will be the largest : : ever in tennis in Olympics from India," he said. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.246.199.61

06/28 02:43, , 1F
AITA真的是頗不尊重Mirza @@
06/28 02:43, 1F

06/29 00:01, , 2F
好翻譯推一個!!
06/29 00:01, 2F

06/29 10:40, , 3F
感覺Paes的情況 有點像詹詠然的感覺...
06/29 10:40, 3F

06/29 10:41, , 4F
全部的台女都有點不爽詹家 但何奈詹家政商關係好?
06/29 10:41, 4F