[轉錄][新聞] Mastui remains hopeful !

看板Asian-MLB作者 (林小毛)時間18年前 (2006/05/17 13:26), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 NY-Yankees 看板] 作者: bestard (幸福好難) 看板: NY-Yankees 標題: [新聞] Mastui remains hopeful ! 時間: Wed May 17 11:48:23 2006 http://tinyurl.com/fhpuf 看起來像是好消息??! 如果真的只要六週就能復原, Matsui很有可能 8-9 月就能回到先發, 那就太棒了! >////< Matsui好好養傷吧!!期待你回來!! ======================================================================= NEW YORK -- Hideki Matsui plans to return to the Yankees' lineup this season, though he knows the road back will not be easy. Tuesday, Matsui spoke publicly for the first time since fracturing his left wrist, holding a press conference at Yankee Stadium. Matsui 打算本季再重回洋基先發陣容, 雖然他知道這條路並不好走. 週四 Matsui 在洋基球場召開了一次記者會, 這是他自從左手腕骨折後第一次公開發言. "My goal is to come back this season," Matsui said through his interpreter, Roger Kahlon. "I don't want to come back short-handed, where I'm not performing to what I'm capable of. I will do my best to come back and play to my capabilities and more. That's my goal." Matsui透過他的翻譯Roger Kahlon說, "我的目標是這個球季回來, 我不想在 人手不足的情況下回來時, 結果我卻無法做到我該做的. 我會盡力在回來時 完全展現我的能力甚至更多. 這是我的目標." Matsui, who suffered the injury in the first inning of last Thursday's game against the Red Sox, underwent surgery on Friday. He was told by doctors that the bone would take about six weeks to heal, at which point he would be able to begin the rehab process. Matsui在上週四對紅襪的比賽時, 在第一局就受傷, 之後在週五進行手術. 醫生告訴他手骨需要大約六個禮拜的時間復原, 這意味著屆時他就能開始進 行復健. "I'm pretty settled down now after everything that has happened," Matsui said. "I don't really have any plans; just let the bone heal, try and progress on, keep everything in good condition." "It was nice to see him," said manager Joe Torre. "The last time he left, he was really uncomfortable; it makes you happy to see somebody in your own family back." Mastui說 "在事情發生之後,我現在已經都安頓好了, 只是現在真的沒有什麼 計劃; 只能等骨頭復原, 試著照表定計劃進行, 然後一切都能維持在最佳狀態" "很高興能夠看到他", Torre說. "上次看到他離開時, 他真的看起來很不舒服; 看到他回到自己的家裡面真的很讓人高興." The fractured wrist marks the first major injury of Matsui's career, and it snapped his consecutive-games played streak of 518 with the Yankees and 1,768 overall dating back to Japan. Matsui said he was more disappointed for the fans who had been following the streak and for the managers who had helped him keep it alive than he was for himself. 手腕骨折是Matsui職業生涯目前為止第一個主要的受傷, 這讓他的連續出場場次 停留在洋基的 518 場以及追溯到在日本的總計 1768 場. Mastui 說他真的很沮喪, 尤其是對那些陪著他追逐連續出場次的球迷以及幫助他繼續保有這項紀錄的總教練, 他們一定比我更沮喪. "I knew that someday the streak would end, that the day would come, that it would be something I would have to deal with," Matsui said. "It was something that just happened. Playing every day, the numbers started adding up. "It wasn't necessarily me who was conscious of the streak, but others, and they were very supportive of me and were hoping that I could continue the streak," he added. "It's kind of like I wanted to help them and answer that desire. At the same time, I wanted to be on the field and do whatever I could to help my team win." "我知道這個記錄遲早有一天會終止, 這一天總是會來, 而我必須去面對它",Matsui 說. "只是它就是發生了. 每天出場比賽, 然後連續出場次就會增加. 對我而言, 我 並不是一定要很專注在連續出場這件事上, 但是對其他人, 他們非常支持我並且希望 我能繼續保持連續出場次,"他說. "這就像是我想要幫助他們並且回應他們的期望一 樣. 同時, 我也想要在球場上做任何我能做的事來幫助球隊贏球." In a statement released by the team last Friday, Matsui apologized to his teammates for the injury. Tuesday, he reiterated those feelings. "I apologized to my teammates because I'm not going to be there, that they have to battle [without me] given the situation I'm in," Matsui said. "Certainly, it's my first time going through an injury like this in my career. The best thing I can do at this point is to think about coming back and staying positive." 在上週五時, 對這樣的情況 Matsui 為自己受傷的事跟隊友道過歉. 週四, 他重 複這樣的心情和感覺. "我必須跟我的隊友道歉, 因為我沒辦法在那裡, 而他們必須在我受傷且不能上場 的情況下奮戰,"Matsui說. "確實, 這是我職業生涯中第一次受這樣的傷. 我現在 能做的事就是想著早日歸隊然後保持樂觀." Matsui will remain in New York during his rehab period, though he is unsure how often he will come to see his teammates at Yankee Stadium. Even after watching a replay of the injury, Matsui had no regrets about the way things turned out. "If the play happened over again, I wouldn't do anything differently," he said. "I did my best in the situation, it just so happened that my glove caught the ground." Matsui在傷勢復原這段期間仍然會待在紐約, 儘管他不確定要多久之後才能回到 洋基球場見他的隊友. 即使在這之後再去他受傷時的那個重播鏡頭, Matsui仍然 不會後悔這樣的結果發生. 他說,"如果那一球的情況再發生, 我要做的事並不會因此不同, 我只是在那個情 況下盡力做我該做的, 而那只是剛好我的手套去抓到地面而已." Giambi sits: Jason Giambi was not in the lineup on Tuesday, one night after he suffered a strained neck while making a diving stop on a ground ball in the third inning. Giambi was examined by team physician Dr. Stuart Hershon on Tuesday, and he is listed as day-to-day. 大吉休息: 在前晚第三局撲接一個滾地球之後感到脖子僵硬, 大吉吉週二並沒有 排入先發. 大吉吉週二接受隊醫 Dr. Stuart Hershon檢查, 並且被列入每日觀察名單. "I just gave myself a little whiplash when I looked up after the ball bounced up; I tensed up my neck and just kind of caught it," Giambi said. "I kind of strained it like when you get in a car accident. My neck is just stiff. It's a lot better. Hopefully I'll shoot for tomorrow." 大吉吉說,"當我盯著那顆球彈跳時只是稍為扭到脖子; 我的脖子變得有點緊, 就只是這樣, 有點像當你發生車禍時脖子會變得僵硬一樣. 我的脖子就只是 有點僵硬. 現在好多. 希望我明天就能上場." After seeing Hershon, Giambi received therapy at the hospital before heading to the ballpark. With Matsui and Gary Sheffield already out of the lineup, Giambi wants to make sure not to turn a minor injury into a major one. "I wish I could play tonight, no doubt about it," Giambi said. "The biggest thing is making sure that it's right, not turn it into something else." 再看過 Hershon 隊醫之後, 大吉吉在到球場前去醫院接受治療. 隨著 Matsui和 薛老大都還在傷兵名單的同時, 大吉吉想確定這個小傷不會變成大麻煩. 大吉吉說,"我希望我今晚就能上場, 這是無庸置疑的. 最重要的事就是先確定 這件事沒有影響, 不會變成其他煩人的事." Surgery for Sturtze? Tanyon Sturtze will visit noted orthopedist Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Ala., on Wednesday, getting a second opinion on his injured right shoulder. Monday, an MRI exam revealed a partial tear of his rotator cuff, landing him on the disabled list. If Andrews recommends surgery to repair the shoulder, Sturtze could undergo the procedure on the spot, according to general manager Brian Cashman. Sturtze要開刀? Sturtze將在週三前往阿拉巴馬伯明罕拜訪外科整形醫師 Dr. James Andrews, 針對他右肩的傷勢徵詢第二個的意見. 週一核磁共振的結果顯示他的旋轉肌有部分撕裂傷, 因此讓他進入傷兵名單. 根據Cashman的說法, 如果Andrews建議開刀來修補他的肩傷, Sturtze就必須 立刻接受治療. Should Sturtze undergo surgery, he would likely be done for the season. "Anybody who has surgery, especially a pitcher, involving your rotator cuff, you have to assume you can't count on them the rest of the year," Torre said. "This is going to be Tanyon's decision. Whatever decision he makes will probably be the one that gives him the best chance to come back." 萬一Sturtze必須接受開刀, 他這個球季就可能報銷. "任何接受關於旋轉肌手術的人, 尤其是投手, 你必須假定接下來的球季你不能 在指望他上場," Torre說. "這會是Tanyon自己的決定, 不論他做什麼決定, 這 都可能是讓他重回球場的最好機會." Lineup looking thin: The Yankees' lineup on Tuesday featured Jorge Posada as the cleanup hitter, the first time the catcher has hit fourth since Oct. 2, 2004. The bottom third of the lineup also looked significantly different, as Andy Phillips, Miguel Cairo and Melky Cabrera rounded out the batting order. 先發打線越看越抖 囧rz: 洋基週二打線啟用 Jorge Posada 當第四棒, 這是他 自2004年10月二日之後, 第一次擔任這個位置打擊. 打線末三棒也是看起來一整個跨丟鬼 (編按: 原諒我這樣翻..囧>), 分別是 Andy Phillips, Miguel Cairo和 Melky Cabrera, 這就是打擊順序. "There's really no rhyme or reason for a lineup now; you just get your hitters up top and hope they hit very often," Torre said. "Over 162 games, you take what comes. We'll go out there, still rely on our pitching and be a little more innovative, offensively." "我真的不是為了押韻或其他原因才把打線排成這樣; (編按: 這樣翻好像比較 有笑點..XDDD) 你只是把打者棒次往上提升然後希望他們打的好,"Torre說. "面對162場比賽, 就是兵來將擋, 我們照樣比賽, 仍舊相信自己的投手然後在 攻擊上做一些創新和變化, 就是這樣." Giambi should be back in the lineup in the next day or two, but with Matsui out for at least three months and Sheffield out another week or two, Torre will continue to play around with his lineup. "You don't want to think it's ever going to happen, but you can't think in terms of why it happened; it doesn't do you any good," Torre said. "With the 25 you have, you have to make the machine go." 大吉吉應該明天或後天就可以回到先發, 只是隨著Matsui至少掛掉三個月然後 薛老大可能還要再休息一兩個禮拜, Torre應該會繼續玩他的先發打線 ( 編按: 囧rz =3.....) "你不要去想它可能曾經要發生, 但是在某方面你不能去想他為何會發生; 這對你 不會有啥好處," Torre說. "你有25個人可以用, 你必須讓球隊運轉下去." Coming up: The Yankees and Rangers play the third game of their four-game series on Wednesday, as Chien-Ming Wang takes on Kameron Loe. First pitch is scheduled for 7:05 p.m. ET. Mark Feinsand is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. ======================= 投手爆成這樣還能贏 XD 分隔線 ===================== 好消息是搞不好季後賽就能看到 Matsui回來, 這是今天最讓人振奮的事 今天打線排成這樣, 投手輪流爆, 結果沒想到末三棒竟然還挺爭氣的, 只是比賽搞成這樣, 實在是 ^#^#%&$%^%$.....................囧rz Mo 今年已經第幾次搞砸了阿?? 還好後半靠 Posada那支兩分炮撿到勝投, 到目前為止, Mo 的狀況還是很讓人擔心說...希望不是被年紀趕上了...>"< 總之, Go Go Yankees!!!! -- 這篇應該有不少錢吧? XDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.74.180.1

05/17 11:51,
謝謝你的翻譯,希望明天比賽大吉可以回來
05/17 11:51

05/17 11:52,
大吉吉........XD
05/17 11:52

05/17 11:52,
哈 感謝翻譯 544銀
05/17 11:52

05/17 11:55,
謝謝整理並翻譯~
05/17 11:55