Re: [翻譯]Love Is A Laserquest

看板ArcticMonkey作者 (熊仔)時間10年前 (2013/08/21 14:09), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Alex Turner不只是有才華的音樂人 更是動人的詩人 我對他的歌詞很有體悟 在這裡分享我對這首歌詞的翻譯觀點 請多指教 Do you still feel younger than you thought you would by now 你是否依舊感到你比實際來的年輕 Or, darling, have you started feeling old yet 還是親愛的,你開始感到變老了嗎? Don't worry, 別擔心 I'm sure that you're still breaking hearts 我相信你仍舊以青春才能駕馭的效率 With the efficiency that only youth can harness 持續的讓男孩們心碎 And do you still think love is a laserquest 你是否還認為愛是一場捉迷藏兒戲 Or do you take it all more seriously 或是你開始認真看待 I've tried to ask you this 我試著問你這些問題 in some daydreams that I've had 在我的某些白日夢裡 But you're always busy being make-believe 但你總是忙著充當白日夢中的虛構角色 And do you look into the mirror 你是否看著鏡子裡的自己 to remind yourself you're there 才能提醒自己的存在感 Or have somebody's good-night kisses got that covered 或是一個陌生人的晚安吻 足以完成這件事 Well I'm not being honest, 唉 我還是不夠老實 I'll pretend that you were just some lover 就讓我假裝你只是 我的某個戀人 Now I can't think of there without thinking of you 現在我不能想起那些地方 而不去想你 I doubt that comes as a surprise 我想你應該也不會訝異吧 And I can't think of anything to dream about 沒有任何其他事情能讓我遐想 I can't find anywhere to hide 我找不到任何地方可以躲藏 And when I'm hanging on by the rings around my eyes 當我死撐著 黑眼圈與淚紋環繞著我的雙眼 And I convince myself I need another 我說服自己 我需要其他人 And for a minute it gets easier 這一瞬間彷彿變得很容易 to pretend that you were just some lover 假裝你只是 我的某個戀人 When I'm pipe and slippers and rocking chair 而當我老去時 抽著菸斗 穿著拖鞋坐在搖椅上 Singing dreadful songs about something 唱著一些言不及義的歌曲 Will I've found a better method of 不知道我會不會 找到了更好的方法 pretending you were just some lover? 來假裝你只是 我的某個戀人 Will I've found a better method of 我不知道我會否能夠 找得到更好的方法 pretending you were just some lover? 假裝你只是 我的某個戀人 翻譯by Poetek 熊仔 ※ 引述《gto5310099 (查克拉)》之銘言: Arctic monkeys -love is a laserquest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpSj3L0OEMo&feature=related
因為最近很喜歡這首歌 自己翻譯了一下 有不通順或翻錯的地方 請大家修正謝謝 ======================================================================= Love Is A Laserquest 愛是捉迷藏 Do you still feel younger than you thought you would by now 你是否比你想像的還要年輕 Or, darling, have you started feeling old yet 女孩!你開始感到變老了嗎? Don't worry, 別緊張 I'm sure that you're still breaking hearts 我很肯定 你還停留在心碎 With the efficiency that only youth can harness 因為當你年輕 你就越傷心 And do you still think love is a laserquest 你是否還認為愛是一場捉迷藏 Or do you take it all more seriously 或是你真的認真看待了 I've tried to ask you this 我試著問你這些 in some daydreams that I've had 在一些白日夢裡 But you're always busy being make-believe 但你總是忙著去假裝 And do you look into the mirror 你是否看見鏡子裡的自己 to remind yourself you're there 才能想起自己身在何處 Or have somebody's good-night kisses got that covered 或是一個陌生人的吻讓你掩蓋這一切 Well I'm not being honest, 我還是不夠老實 I'll pretend that you were just some lover 現在只能假裝你是我某一個戀人 Now I can't think of there without thinking of you 現在我不能想像有某個地方可以不去想你 I doubt that comes as a surprise 我的懷疑快變成了驚訝 And I can't think of anything to dream about 我無時無刻不想著你 I can't find anywhere to hide 現在我找不到地方可以躲藏 And when I'm hanging on by the rings around my eyes 當我看看我的四周 And I convince myself I need another 我試著說服自己 需要其他人 And for a minute it gets easier 這一瞬間它變得很容易 to pretend that you were just some lover 就假裝你只是某個戀人 When I'm pipe and slippers and rocking chair 我抽著菸斗 穿著拖鞋坐在搖椅上 Singing dreadful songs about something 唱著一些心碎的歌 Well I've found a better method of 我會找得一些更好的方法 pretending you were just some lover 但現在就假裝只是某個戀人 Well I've found a better method of 我會找得一些更好的方法 pretending you were just some lover 現在就假裝只是某個戀人 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.80.21

07/22 19:03,
是新專輯嗎? 右手邊其他首歌的感覺也跟以前不一樣
07/22 19:03

07/22 19:04,
不要理我............
07/22 19:04

07/23 12:10,

07/23 12:11,
本的說!SIAS 的最後五首歌實在百聽不厭...
07/23 12:11

07/23 21:33,
我都是整張專輯一起聽下去 也是聽不膩呢