Re: [新聞] A-Rod takes AL weekly honors

看板A-Rod作者 (MisERyN￾  ￾ N￾)時間18年前 (2006/09/06 10:58), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《PerryRod (Partridge)》之銘言: : http://tinyurl.com/s67d5 : 09/05/2006 5:12 PM ET : A-Rod takes AL weekly honors A-Rod獲選美聯單週最佳球員的榮耀 : Homer barrage rewarded with Player of the Week Award 猛烈的全壘打砲火帶給他單週最佳球員 : By Greg Wagner / MLB.com : So much for that slump. 這段低潮實在太超過了 : Alex Rodriguez ended his much-publicized, much-maligned horrors at the plate : the only way an MVP knows how -- by playing like one. : The Yankees third baseman ended a 4-for-35 (.114) drought with a home run : barrage that earned him the American League Player of the Week Award on : Tuesday. A-Rod這位去年的MVP知道如何來結束他這段受到太多中傷及廣播他的"豐功偉業"的這 段惡夢 -- 就是重拾他的MVP身手 這位洋基的三壘手用"火"力四射的全壘打結束他那段難堪的35打數4安打的"囧"境 也帶給他美聯單週最佳球員的榮耀 : Rodriguez hit .375 with five home runs and 11 RBIs to lead the Yankees to : series victories over the Tigers and Twins, top competition from the AL : Central. The 2005 AL MVP had a slugging percentage of 1.042 last week and hit : four home runs against the Twins in the team's weekend series. A-Rod以.375的打擊率帶著5支大支的 還有11分打點 帶領洋基在與美聯中區最難惹的 老虎和雙城的系列戰中取得勝利. 這位2005美聯MVP上星期對戰雙城時有著1.042的SLG 和四支HR : "He just seems a whole lot more comfortable," Yankees manager Joe Torre said. : "I'm pleased, and obviously everybody else is, too. He makes a huge : difference." Joe Torre說: "他看起來舒坦多了, 我很滿意, 很明顯的大家也都很滿意. 他跟之前比 起來改變了很多." : After hearing boos from Yankees fans as far away as Anaheim, the 31-year-old : finally put a stop to a seemingly never-ending run of strikeouts. Rodriguez : whiffed on 16 occasions during his rut, including 10 times in 15 at-bats : against the Angels. 從洋基主場一路被噓到安那罕之後, A-Rod終於中止了他看起來永不結束的三振之旅. A-Rod在他的16次打擊機會中像座大電風扇, 包括了對上天使隊的15個打數中被K了 10次. : That all came to a halt, though, with a hit that didn't come close to : clearing the fences. : Rodriguez blooped a two-out single on Thursday against the Tigers that tied : the score and kicked off his monster week. 這一切終於結束了, A-Rod在星期四對戰老虎時兩出局後打了支追平分數的鳥安, 同時 也開始了他像野獸出閘般的星期. : "It got me started," he said. "I was so happy to get that ball to land; I was : like a kid in a candy store." "這支安打啟動了我的狂暴機制," A-Rod這麼說著. "那球落地的時候你都不知道我有多 high; 我就像個在糖果屋中的小朋友." : After that looping single, the third baseman continued to indulge his taste : buds. 從那支鳥安之後, 這位三壘手就持續的沉迷在他的美夢中. : Rodriguez hit a home run later in the series finale against the Tigers and : received a much-needed curtain call from fans at Yankee Stadium. He was : brought out a day later when he hit the second of two home runs against the : Twins and once more on Sunday after finishing a two-home run, five-RBI : performance. A-Rod之後在對上老虎隊的最後一場系列賽擊出了一支HR, 並接受了他極需要的 -- 洋 基迷的curtain call. 而你知道的, curtain call可是永遠都不嫌多. 他過了一天在對 戰雙城時發狠擊出單場雙響, 又被叫出來了一次, 然後又在星期日打出了單場雙響帶著 5分打點, 可想而知的又被curtain call了一次. 老天, 有多爽你都不知道~ : The power binge helped Rodriguez reach 30 home runs and 100 RBIs for the : ninth straight season. 他的砲瓦讓他連續九個球季達成了30轟100打點. : "I've always said you want to contribute to winning, and I've been doing that : lately," Rodriguez said. "I'm just feeling more comfortable, seeing the ball : better. Hits make you relax." "我一直以來都想為球隊的獲勝做出一點貢獻, 而我在前幾場比賽都一直在做這些事." A-Rod這麼說. "我現在感覺好多了, 球看起來很大顆, 安打讓我感到放鬆." : And much of Rodriguez's recent success can allow Yankees supporters to relax : all September as the club has opened a nine-game lead over the Red Sox, the : second-largest gap in all of baseball. 而A-Rod最近的好表現可以讓洋基隊有個很輕鬆的九月, 因為他們是帶著跟紅襪隊之間 九場的勝差進入九月的, 在大聯盟中第二多的場差. : The honor is the 10th time Rodriguez has been named the American League : Player of the Week, but it is his first such award this season. : Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter was also considered for the distinction. He : posted a .476 batting average with three doubles and three RBIs during the : week. 這個美聯單週最佳球員的榮譽是A-Rod的第10次, 但卻是本季的第一次. 同隊的游擊手Jeter也在這份榮譽的考慮名單中. 他這星期繳出了.476的打擊率帶著3支 二安以及3分打點的成績. : A's second baseman Mark Ellis, Indians outfielder Grady Sizemore, Royals : starter Mark Redman, Rangers starter Kevin Millwood and A's starter Esteban : Loaiza also received consideration for the weekly honor. 綠帽的Mark Ellis, 笑臉人的外野手Grady Sizemore, 皇家.條子跟綠帽的先發投手 Mark Redman, Kevin Millwood, 以及Esteban Loaiza也在考慮名單之中 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.58.11

09/06 12:51, , 1F
推翻譯
09/06 12:51, 1F

09/06 18:41, , 2F
感謝翻譯!
09/06 18:41, 2F

09/06 19:26, , 3F
Push
09/06 19:26, 3F

09/07 18:58, , 4F
"我就像個在糖果屋中的小朋友"外國人的比喻都很有趣!
09/07 18:58, 4F