Re: [閒聊] 有人想玩問題接龍嗎

看板wearefriends作者 (奶茶)時間15年前 (2009/08/03 17:37), 編輯推噓4(403)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串47/72 (看更多)
就讓各位重溫n大的詳細整理吧 如果n大不同意 我會自刪 第一次是Ross在和Emily的婚禮上講錯話後 Phoebe跳出來裝Ross的私人醫生 Phoebe: (On the phone, in New York) Uh, hello, this is Ross Geller's personal physician, Dr.Philange. 第二次是Joey在拉斯維加斯糾纏著他的hand twin時 Phoebe跳出來裝生意人幫Joey Hello. My name is Regina Phalange. I'm a businesswoman in town on business. 第三次是在要讓Phoebe相信Rachel和Melissa接過吻的晚餐上 Phoebe亂掰她參加的社團,但是因為一個人死於酒精中毒就倒社了 Melissa: Hmm Phoebe, were you ever in a sorority? Phoebe: Of course! Yeah, I was uh, umm Thigh Mega Tampon. Melissa: What one? Phoebe: Yeah! Y’know, we were really huge too, but then they had to shut us down when Regina Philange died of alcohol poisoning. 第四次是Monica和Chandler蜜月回來 Phoebe和Joey秀給他們看報上假名,假號碼有多簡單 Monica: Okay, maybe people give out fake numbers, but they don’t give out fake names. Joey: Oh yeah? (To Phoebe) Hi, Ken Adams, nice to meet you. Phoebe: Regina Philange. (Ken and Regina shake hands.) Chandler: I still don’t get it, we didn’t do anything wrong. 第五次是Chandler發現他給人的第一印象不太好 要面試前讓Phoebe幫他模擬面試 Phoebe: All right, all right, we’ll just do our best. Okay? So let’s say I’m the interviewer and I’m meeting you for the first time. Okay. "Hi! Come on in, I’m uh, Regina Philange." Chandler: Chandler Bing. Phoebe: Bing, what an unusual name. Chandler: Well you should meet my uncle, Bada. (Pause) I’ll let myself out. 第六次是Joey自學的鱉腳法文在劇場出包 Phoebe跳出來幫他解危(但是說他是智障...) Director: Joey, do you speak French? Joey: Toutes la smore! Bu blu-ay bloo blah ooh! Pfoof! Director: You know what. I think this audition is over. (Joey looks disappointed, but understands.) Phoebe: (in a French accent) Uh, excuse me. Uh, I am Reginé Philange. I was passing by when I heard this man speaking the regional dialect of my French town of Estée Lauder. Director: You really think this man is speaking French? Joey: Sa-sa-saw! Phoebe: écoutez, je vais vous dire la vérité. C'est mon petit frère. Il est un peu retardé. (Translation: Listen, I will tell you the truth. He's my little brother. He's a bit retarded.) 第七次就是最經典的一次 同時Philange第一次不是用在假人名上面 Rachel: Phoebe? Is everything okay? Phoebe: Uhm, actually no. No, you've... You have to get off the plane. Rachel: What? Why? Phoebe: I have this feeling that something's wrong with it. Something is wrong with the left Philange. Rachel: Oh, honey, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the plane. (The passenger in the seat next to Rachel looks at her and seems a little nervous.) Q:FRIENDS中共出現過幾種語言? 各是? -- Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet; She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet. She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree; But I, being young and foolish, with her did not agree. ~William Butler Yeats -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.75.118 ※ 編輯: yduiy 來自: 61.224.75.118 (08/03 17:38)

08/03 19:39, , 1F
ROSS:你笑什麼?! (這幕笑死我)
08/03 19:39, 1F

08/03 20:45, , 2F
猴子用遙控器把電視轉成??語言發音(義大利?)
08/03 20:45, 2F

08/03 20:55, , 3F
是西班牙語吧
08/03 20:55, 3F

08/05 16:44, , 4F
還有一次PHEBE跟JOEY在討論 "歐洲自助旅行的故事" RACH問
08/05 16:44, 4F