Re: [問題] joey學ross

看板wearefriends作者 (......)時間15年前 (2009/06/20 15:43), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《coolbert (酷伯特)》之銘言: : 請問一下,有一集joey學ross講話 : 大概是joey說:"....接著你就會無精打采的說HI" : "我們就會說come on!it has been 3 years!" : 詳情有點忘了 : 不過他學了大概五句吧,超像的XD : 那集是哪一集啊? : 話說我已經把friends看到爛了,平均每個月就可以複習完一遍 : 現在就上來板上看各位推的集數 : 然後再翻來看XD都會背台詞了 Rachel: Look, I know what's going on here, okay, Mark explained it all to me. He said this is what you guys do. Ross: Yeah well if, if, if Mark said that, than Mark's an idiot. [Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Ross, Joey are there.] Joey: Mark's a genius! Ross: Why?! How?! How is he a genius? Chandler: Look, don't you see what's happening here. Instead of hitting on her right away, he's becoming her confidant. Now he's gonna be the guy she goes too to complain about you. Ross: What am I going to do? Chandler: Well, why don't you send her a musical bug, op, no you already did that. All right look, you're going to have to go there yourself now, okay, make a few surprise visits. Ross: I don't know you guys. Chandler: All right fine, don't do anything, just sit here and talk to us, meanwhile she is talking to him about you. And he's being Mr. Joe Sensitive, and she starts thinking 'Maybe this is the guy for me, because he understands me.' Joey: And before you know it, she's with him. And you'll be all, 'Ohh, man!' And he'll be all, 'Yes!' And us, we'll be like, 'Wh-whoa, dude.' And pretty soon you'll be like, (sadly) 'Hhiii,' and, and, and, 'I can't go, Rachel and Mark might be there.' And we'll be like, 'Man get over it, it's been four years!!' Chandler: He paints quite a picture doesn't he? ------------- 聽完之後Ross被Joey所構築的恐怖未來給深深shock的臉也很好笑XDDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 217.7.228.75

06/20 15:58, , 1F
哈哈哈,那畫面真的太好笑
06/20 15:58, 1F

06/24 01:04, , 2F
Chandler: He paints quite a picture doesn't he?
06/24 01:04, 2F

06/25 02:31, , 3F
Chandler: He paints quite a picture doesn't he?
06/25 02:31, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1AF9C-cD (wearefriends)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #1AF9C-cD (wearefriends)