Re: [問題] 7x18 - Joey's Award

看板wearefriends作者 (冰過的伏特加可樂)時間19年前 (2005/06/08 22:21), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《Xvictory (Almost Over You)》之銘言: : 請教版上先進 , : 約在中間的部分 .... ( Chandler & Monica & Phoebe in Central Perk ) : ============================================================= : Monica: See? That’s what I mean. I mean that, that’s great! But I wouldn’t : trade in what I have for that. I mean I’m gonna be with Chandler for : the rest of my life, and that’s what makes me happy. (Chandler : approaches.) Hey sweetie, come here! Come sit down. Hey Phoebe and I : were just talking about how our relationship is deep and meaningful. : It really is don’t you think? : Chandler: Oh totally! (Holds up his finger.) Pull my finger. : ============================================================= : Chandler 的意思是 ? : 謝謝您的回答 ~~~~~ 這其實是有點開中年男子的玩笑啦 XD 如果Monica真的去拉的話,Chandler會放屁(或者是發出放屁的音效XD)。 主要是譏諷Monica要跟Phoebe證明她對這段感情有多麼認真/深沉/有意義, 結果Chandler卻這麼的耍白爛啦。XD -- ─────────────────────────────────What YOU want to be?           交大應化 ζ ┌──────────┘  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ Agravic Lab └──────────────────────┘telnet://a-lab.twbbs.org -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.94.89

218.166.53.62 06/09, , 1F
Thank you~~~ ^^"
218.166.53.62 06/09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #12flxorX (wearefriends)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #12flxorX (wearefriends)