Re: [問題] 請問有人被" 走出埃及"團體蹂躪過的嗎ꄠ…

看板transgender作者 (egghead)時間17年前 (2007/01/05 15:29), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
這是俺第二次發文 請指教 關於 基度教 與 集體主義 if you cannot read English I apologize, but i can only express theoretical contents n English. I am a Christian my entire life, or, ever since I had conscious I have lived where there is God God , Yaweh, is an Eternal and Personal God, as far as I know. The faith is between you (each people) and God, and no one else. Best of my knowledge, that is individualism. It worked very well in USA. Many Christians dislike homosexuality or any form of deviation from hertosexuality, but they at least knows to respect the person. People have the right to live a "wrongly" life, as long asthey don't interfere the freedom of others. But in a collectivist society, with Taiwan a good example, people in such societies feel the responsibility resting on their shoulders to "correct" whatever is going "wrong" or deviating from the others. This is due to the "insurance" function of the traditional extended chinese family, and since every deviant behavior is in generally more riskier, for the welfare of the whole family, measures must be taken to render such behaviors, as risk is shared among many. It limits in this society what people are allowed to do but also provides relative security in case. (Also what makes the chinese so conservative) But, with religion as a system of belief, aas a guide of standards for right and wrong above conventional authorities, is becomes a disaster in a collectivism society. For me your case is simple to understand. Those people, for me, have never really know what Christianity really is. So are the pastors, the fathers, the preachers, mostly who understood the religion based on this collectivist concept of the world themselves, how could one expect them to lead their sheep to the ultimate truth? And so when is Christianity becoming the next Mahayana? who not only one must save himself but everyone else? Everyone has their own personal connection with God, each with their own truth directly from God. For your truth is truth, as much truth as other's are to them. They might seem incompatible, but can man speculate the will of God almighty? Free for transmission and redistribution as long as this essay remains complete. ※ 引述《dvd40 (我有型男正妹)》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 gay 看板] : 作者: dvd40 (我有型男正妹) 看板: gay : 標題: [問題] 請問有人被" 走出埃及"團體蹂躪過的嗎?交流一下經驗好嗎? : 時間: Fri Jan 5 00:35:32 2007 : 我的活動地點是拉版與跨版 : 因為遇見這個問題想來貴寶地請教應對策略 : 若有不妥請版主刪吧 : 事情是這樣的 : 我是一個跨性別拉子 : 目前服務於一所保守的教會學校 : 由於跨性別部份已經跟學校出櫃 : 因此學校最高當局說下學期開始要引進 "走出埃及" 團體矯正我 : 並且在校內成立一個成長團體鼓勵校內同仁參加學習如何矯正他們認為需要矯正的人 : 當然他們首件要矯正個案就是在下我的性別認同障礙 : 我今天特地由隔壁山頭翻山越嶺到貴寶地特別要吸取應對經驗 : 請問版上大大有過跟 "走出埃及" 交手的經驗嗎? : 他們的慣用技倆有哪些呢?如何應對? : 我在可遇見的未來看到 : 到時候將會是我獨自一人跟一群被所謂"聖靈"充滿的人奮戰 : 然後他們會說我被魔鬼附身作工因此才會有想變性的邪念 : 我的口才不好 : 要如何對抗一群口才便捷然後口出一大堆聖經專有名詞的宗教狂熱份子? : 謝謝大家 不吝指教 -- Silent Night, Holy Night. All is calm, all is bright, round yon virgin mother and child, holy infant so tender and mild. {Sleep in heaveanly peace} x2 Silent night, holy night. shepherds quake , at thy sight. Glories stream from heaven afar, heavenly hosts sing alleiluja. {Christ the savior is born}x2 Silent night, holy night. Son of God, love's pure light. Radiant beams from thy holy face, with the dawn of redeeming grace. {Jesus, Lord at thy birth}x2 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.200.111

01/06 00:58, , 1F
走出埃及這東西不是從國外傳過來的嗎?
01/06 00:58, 1F

01/06 00:58, , 2F
我是沒有住過美國,但我懷疑你這種比較的真實性有多少。
01/06 00:58, 2F

01/06 02:22, , 3F
我只是提出我的一種觀察 你不妨也說一下你的故事?
01/06 02:22, 3F

01/31 10:20, , 4F
翻譯版版主耶~!!!!XD
01/31 10:20, 4F