[歌曲] Be Be Your Love

看板third-person作者 (布萊兒)時間12年前 (2012/05/28 02:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
所有的人都說我們不能在一起 but all i ever really wanted was a little piece of you all i want is to be your love for real 這個周末他回去了 "最後"這兩個字好可怕 載他去機場後回家的路上 刪了照片 刪電話 刪mail 刪簡訊 之前偷偷訂好的機票也退了 他給我的的信也丟在機場 邊開車邊聽這首歌 音量轉到40 晚上的高速公路車好少 回到家後突然覺得房間好大好空 心很痛 也覺得很孤單但是不管怎樣到最後還是會好起來吧 have a nice life my dear my love ============================================================================== http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLRZD1m14w&hd=1
If I could take you away Pretend I was queen What would you say Would you think I'm unreal 'Cause everybody's got their way I should feel Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love But I want, want, want to be your love Want to be your love, for real Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love But I want, want, want to be your love Want to be your love for real Want to be your everything Everything... Everything's falling, and I am included in that Oh, how I try to be just okay Yeah, but all I ever really wanted Was a little piece of you And everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love But I want, want, want to be your love Want to be your love, for real Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love But I want, want, want to be your love Want to be your love for real Everything will be alright If you just stay the night Please, sir, don't you walk away, don't you walk away, don't you walk away Please, sir, don't you walk away, don't you walk away, don't you walk away And everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love But I want, want, want to be your love Want to be your love, for real Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love But I want, want, want to be your love Want to be your love for real I want to be your love, love, love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.26.23.231
文章代碼(AID): #1Fmd9o3t (third-person)
文章代碼(AID): #1Fmd9o3t (third-person)