Alex新專輯近況

看板thecalling作者 (自由~這是我的溫柔)時間15年前 (2009/08/16 15:43), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://blog.alexband.net/ Alex將在下個月(九月)發行單曲~~Tonight, 下個月也會拍攝這首歌的MV 專輯預計11月發行(ALEX建立的AMB Record) 九月份也開始在美國巡迴演出!! 雖然海外發行仍不確定, 至少美國地區終於確定了!! 開心~~ 原文 Hey everybody! Tomorrow is an event that I’m hosting here in LA at the Ford Amphitheater that is benefitting my favorite charity, Donate Life. Check out this video to see what crazy thing I just did to help promote Donate Life! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtcrAKwLoPo
I also wanted to let you all know a bit about this partnership I’m doing with the jewelry company Zorbitz that you may have heard about. They are known for their hugely popular Karma Bead bracelets. It’s still in the works, but together we have created a new way to get my music out there by connecting it to a really awesome tangible product. Very soon across America you will find display units in your local gift shops, novelty stores, department stores, grocery stores, book stores, targets, walmarts, best buys, etc. These displays will have my all new Black Star rock and roll bracelets on them for sale, there are 12 different styles in all and they are really really cool! Each style of bracelet corresponds to a track on my new solo album. The display unit will also show a picture of each bracelet, which song it represents, the power the bracelet holds (good health, success, prosperity, love, etc.) and next to each picture will be a button you can press to hear an audio sample of that song. When you buy the bracelet you will be given a secret code with it which allows you to download the song that that specific bracelet stands for. All you have to do is enter the code online and you get your download for free! Once you create an account on the all new Alex Band Black Star bracelet site, you will be able to connect to other users and make a personal profile. By collecting multiple kinds of bracelets/songs, you will access different levels of awards such as signed photos, additional free songs, and even a personal call from myself. This is a completely new idea and has never been tried before…a lot of work has been and is continuing to go into it. The reactions so far are tremendous. There is a lot more to it, and as we get closer to launching it all I will update you with more information. And in regards to the traditional release of this long overdue album in the US, we are on track to bring the first single “Tonight” to radio this September and have the album out in stores and on itunes in November! Everything is being done through my own indie record label which I created called AMB Records. I’ll be shooting the video for “Tonight” next month, along with doing all the preparations for the domestic release. I’ll begin touring through the US later in September. Lots of great stuff in the works! And of course international touring and album release will follow shortly after with the help of a major label (we are in the middle of negotiating the deal, will tell you with who soon). We plan on beginning in Europe I believe early next year and then work our way to South America and Asia. More info to come!! All the love…. -- way up high or down low, i will go wherever THE CALLING will go. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.45.35.77

08/16 21:20, , 1F
Tonight好聽
08/16 21:20, 1F

08/17 15:26, , 2F
終於~ 我期待好久了!
08/17 15:26, 2F

08/17 21:42, , 3F
期待好久qq
08/17 21:42, 3F

08/18 21:12, , 4F
哇哇~~終於有新消息了!!!
08/18 21:12, 4F