ALEX BAND EP!

看板thecalling作者 (自由~這是我的溫柔)時間16年前 (2008/04/27 22:07), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Thursday, April 24, 2008 Alex Band EP!! Hey guys! I wanted to let you all know that I have been working hard on creating a 5 song EP with all new songs, some of which won't even be on my upcoming solo album and I'm happy to announce that it's finished! I will be selling the EP at all the upcoming shows starting next week AND for the time being until I get my new website up and running, you can buy it at www.alexmaxband.com! This is your first chance in almost 4 years to get your hands on ALL NEW MUSIC! And now that I'm free there will be so much more to come! More music, videos, even a full live concert and crazy tour footage DVD later in the year, and of course the full album which I'm trying my best to have ready before the end of the year. I will be bringing plenty of these EP's with me for the Brazil tour in June so all of you down there can get your copy then if you'd like. And just to let you Brazilian fans know, to help promote the tour down there I am releasing a single to radio in Brazil called "Only One" that can be only purchased on my new EP. On another note, I have to give you all an update regarding my music in the CBS TV show "Moonlight" that airs this coming Friday. In an unfortunately common major label blunder, Interscope refused releasing the rights of my songs to the TV show. I tried my hardest to remedy the situation, but because I am not fully out of my deal yet, my hands are tied and the label made their decision. Obviously I am very upset and frustrated about this, as is the TV show, which had to rush and replace all my music in the episode (the edit I saw was looking great too)….but I guess it's a perfect example of yet another reason why having my own label is the way to go. But for all you US fans, please do tune in to the show and check it out, there is a strong possibility that they will use my music in future episodes. And don't forget to tune in to The Real World-Hollywood, I'll be popping up on a couple of the episodes soon enough. That's all for now, stay tuned for more info. All the love… http://www.myspace.com/alexbandmusic ALEX日前完成了一張5首歌EP,這5首歌曲不會收錄在專輯中(ALEX正致力於年底前發行個 人專輯)。將會在他的表演場次以及www.alexmaxband.com販售。這也是四年來第一次我 們可以買到ALEX的唱片的機會!目前ALEX也在準備新的個人網站。(因為離開唱片公司, 所以原本的網站就不再使用了…) 後半段ALEX提到CBS的節目Moonlight原本已說好在節目中使用他的音樂作背景(其實都錄 好了…)可是由於跟之前唱片公司還有一些細節沒談妥,唱片公司堅持不准節目使用…所 以節目被迫換歌,很遺憾不能在電視上聽到ALEX的歌曲。不過ALEX說將來這個節目還是有 機會使用他的歌曲!這一點也讓ALEX認為離開唱片公司是對的,這樣將來他才能掌握自己 的事情。 EP收錄的五首歌曲分別是 1) Live again 2) Rest of our lives 3) Only one 4) Coming home 5) Fame -- way up high or down low, i will go wherever THE CALLING will go. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.57.37

04/27 22:12, , 1F
好期待:D
04/27 22:12, 1F

04/29 21:19, , 2F
喔耶喔耶喔耶~總算...等了好久
04/29 21:19, 2F

04/30 06:59, , 3F
有新歌可以下載 在http://www.alexmaxband.com/
04/30 06:59, 3F

04/30 07:09, , 4F
是試聽的演唱會版
04/30 07:09, 4F